Warbirds Walkaround is live (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

nuuumannn

Major
Oct 12, 2011
Nelson
Hi Guys,

After months of intermittent work, my website on warbird walkarounds is now up and running

warbirds

There are still pages that need work and there will be aircraft regularly added to the site, so keep an eye out for more subjects. Hope you like it.

Nice. When I try to scroll down the aircraft tab, it would not let me go down past the c's

Last edited:
Just tried it, and it worked with the mouse for me.

Grant, I probably have a few interior pics of various aircraft, if you want to add them to your 'entries'. Off hand, I know I have a couple of a civilian Argosy, Varsity, Shackleton, Dakota, York, as examples, plus cockpit pics of fighters etc.

Hi Terry, I might pass for putting them on my site as I'm restricting it to images I've taken, but feel free to post them here for all of us to see! :)

I've added a new aircraft today; take a look here:

warbirds

Regarding some of the bugs, the site is a free one provided by Wix, and I'm aware of the aircraft list that is awkward to navigate, but there is little I can do about it. Nevertheless, I think the site looks good and Wix has made it easy to build and so the faults are minor niggles, really. Future aircraft will include Harrier GR.3, Canberra B.20, Hispano Buchon, OV-1D Mohawk, Lockheed F-80 Shooting Star...

Last edited:
No problem Grant, just thought I'd offer. Some of them have been posted at various times over the last few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back