Wayne's Award Winning Models

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This next one is for our man "Lucky 13".....

I am still trying to figure out when this was a first place winner?...goes back at least 5 or more years....

Jan hope you like it.

Messerschmitt Bf109G-2 Yellow 13, this aircraft was prepared for the return of Leutnant Wilhelm Crinius to 3/JG53 from the Stab of I/JG53, however he did not get to fly it. On the 13th of January 1943 he was shot down and captured, he had achieved a total of 114 victories and was one of the top scoring 'Experten' of JG53.

Attachments

• Crinius_II_2720.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Crinius_II_2728.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Crinius_II_2719.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 108
Thats a fabulous G Wayne! 8)

I've been checking out some pics of corsair builds on various forums, I'll be building her 'wings up'!

Agree with all Wayne, a fantastic '109! Any chance of getting some info/profile or whatever on it? I'm intending to do a few 1/48th '109's, F to G, and want a JG53 kite in the line-up. No hurry though, got to do some builds for the diorama guide yet, including a '109F being pushed into it's small hangar.

If there were trees or hangers in the background, I'd swear they were real !!
Saying your "do good work" is an understatement ! They are magnificent !

Charles

I can do that for you Terry! just say when....

Thanks Guys.

Attachments

• Crinius_II_8645.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Crinius_II_8646.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 98
  • Crinius_II_2735.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 97
That's a really nice '109, Wayne. Thanks, any info you have, doesn't have to be that particular machine, will be appreciated. No rush, sometime after Christmas; I'll give you a shout when I need it. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread