Wayne's Award Winning Models

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Guys.

Will try for some closer cockpit shots, but I don't think there will be much detail to see....here are some cropped shots from other pics, don't show much though....

Attachments

• Cockpit closeup_1527.JPG
    Cockpit closeup_1527.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Cockpit Closeup_1531.JPG
    Cockpit Closeup_1531.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 113
Thanks Guys....Aarons Spitty was his first major build, I built one at the same time and he followed my lead.....did real well at the comps too!

Attachments

• MkVb a.jpg
    MkVb a.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 105
  • MkVb b.jpg
    MkVb b.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 104
  • MkVb c.jpg
    MkVb c.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 106
I would think that the torp would be kinda filthy/dirty Wayne, with greasy oily hands moving it into loading posistion... The comparision looks great....QUOTE]

One of the PFCs screwed up while mounting the torp., and he was forced to lick it clean, and then polish to torp. with his own earwax. :p

They look really great, Wayne. Always a pleasure to see your models, and in this case, one of your son's models. :)

Wayne, I'm thinking of building my Corsair like your Jill, with one wing folded, do you guys think it'd look good? Or should I build it with both wings down?

I think folded wings aren't something usual.It is a higher level of modelling.You will need to make some additional parts or use some resin upgrades for that.But the effect is not good but great.:lol:
So if you can afford the effort. go ahead !!!!

I agree with Wojtek and Terry, the choice is yours however!

Which Corsair are you doing, if it is the Tamiya 1/48 then it already has the separate components to do up and down....:D

and after a brief spell next model coming up ......!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back