Wayne's Award Winning Models

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good heavens no! Not 1/18th Cory. It's 1/35th, but there're three PzKfw IV's, two trucks, two Kublewagen, one SdKfz 223, a Horch field car, two motorcycles a halftrack and around 36 to 40 figures!
The original plan was for a permament display, in a glass case, at the Reception of the tank driving business I was involved with. It was going to be about 5 feet x 3 feet but, to allow it to fit 'somewhere' in my house, I need to reduce the overall dimensions! What's been stopping me is the time to make the ground work, as, apart from the terrain features, a small building and other such details, I have at least ten trees to make, in scale!
All the vehicles and figures are done, with only final bits to add when placed on the diorama.
Sorry Wayne, I nicked your space!

Good heavens no! Not 1/18th Cory. It's 1/35th, but there're three PzKfw IV's, two trucks, two Kublewagen, one SdKfz 223, a Horch field car, two motorcycles a halftrack and around 36 to 40 figures!
The original plan was for a permament display, in a glass case, at the Reception of the tank driving business I was involved with. It was going to be about 5 feet x 3 feet but, to allow it to fit 'somewhere' in my house, I need to reduce the overall dimensions! What's been stopping me is the time to make the ground work, as, apart from the terrain features, a small building and other such details, I have at least ten trees to make, in scale!
All the vehicles and figures are done, with only final bits to add when placed on the diorama.
Sorry Wayne, I nicked your space!

Ah, I see Terry. I just about had a heart attack haha.

That's probably my favorite German word haha.

Wayne, it's so realisitc! I will be doing a similar scheme on my new Panther, how did you get the sand or dirt on the model? Dry brushing?

Bit of Light airbrushing as Dan said and a few different Coloured pastels...Grey, Brown and Black.

The challenge was to take a plain Grey scheme and improve on it....

Attachments

• 4_Tiger I_332_3468.JPG
    4_Tiger I_332_3468.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 5_Tiger I_332.JPG
    5_Tiger I_332.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 6_Tiger I_332_3472.JPG
    6_Tiger I_332_3472.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 79

Users who are viewing this thread

Back