Weathering, Wear, and Overall Use: Modeling Techniques

Yea but once I become better I probably will start gradually
 
Let's hope so mate!
 
Yea I really do because after this I may just test the techniques on like broken vehicles that really can't be used for anything and a few soldiers maybe just to see how it works out
 
OK, thats another chapter I'll have to add!!
I'll throw in some basics on weathering as regards dioramas, but it's really a subject all on it's own, which I'm sure Wayne will agree with. But, with the basics, and maybe if I include the BRUSH PAINTING guide I sent to Rochie, that could tie-in to Wayne's demo on weathering techniques etc. Once you've got an idea of SOME of the basic techniques and methods, the rest is practice and experimentation, and with Wayne's advanced tutorial, there should be no stopping you!
 
....and that was six days ago...:lol:
 
Just post it before my 190 gets here! :lol:
 
About battle damage, I built a 1/48 B-17G by Revell (just started building models) and there was an additional booklet that described how to show battle damage, weathering etc. It was very helpful.
 
This thread has died and needs to be resurrected....

Fu*kin Wayne, get ur ass in gear Brother... U too Wojtek...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back