Weathering, Wear, and Overall Use: Modeling Techniques

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Absolutely bl**dy f*cking brilliant Wayne....! I was going to ask you what you use for the panellines as I like the way yours look on you models...fantastic! 8) :thumbleft:

I agree, you should do a book!

I like the idea of using the lead pencil on panel lines... I did it on my first model once my return, but did not chisel the tip which game the parallel train track look to them on my Bf 109F-4....

That being said, I was planning on using an acrylic umber/black grey wash for bringing up my panel lines on my JV44 Dora-9...

Is this a bad idea??? Do both???

I dont know what Im comfortable with Wayne... Ive never done the wash before, so I dont know the results I should expect compared with the pencil work....

Obviously the pencil work would be easier and neater in the grand scheme of things, but what about the differing results...

I dont know what Im comfortable with Wayne... Ive never done the wash before, so I dont know the results I should expect compared with the pencil work....

Obviously the pencil work would be easier and neater in the grand scheme of things, but what about the differing results...

Well you need to decide my friend? Try one method on this model and the other on the next.....or grab an 'el cheapo' to practice on...maybe?

Argos, just under 30 quid, Hewlett Packard Deskjet D1360. Had mine over two years, it's fast, economical, flexible, and comes with H.P. software for photo-editing etc. And, you can get refill inks at less than half the H.P. price through Cartridge World!
Looking forward to seeing it in the 'Recent Purchases' thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back