Wedding Invite for you guys!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

New York, New Jersey, Bronx, Eastside, all use guys sound the same. Yankee. Every one a ya's. Worst than getting hit with a frozen fish eh. At least you chastised me with LOVE and RESPECT.

I'm still a little disturbed with Lucky's #139 post. If I'm not mistaken, he slipped you the tongue.

Was that Pacific Weather?? Njaco? The accent is contagious, i'm constantly having to remind the boys that they need to use their 'R's.."IT'S NOT BUTTA...its Butt-ER" :|

THEN AGAIN, having to be around mom and dad and my best-friend Melissa for the wedding made my twang REALLY heavy. :lol:

Was that Pacific Weather?? Njaco? The accent is contagious, i'm constantly having to remind the boys that they need to use their 'R's.."IT'S NOT BUTTA...its Butt-ER"

Funny thing is, I don't have that accent down here in the southern part of the state. Its a little more refined! :)

Be careful, Lucky. I see a seasoned, well cooked Herring swinging our way! I may switch my cologne to Old Bay!

I'll swap to Iceberg or Old Spice then and stand close to the cooler or waterfront...maybe I'll blend in and "disappear" off her radar....:lol:
Those herrings do some serious damage....I've heard.

do WHAT? Seasoned herring, tomato and potato..butta and grill?? This thread is making me hungry.

but, sersiously....DUDE, I can't wait to slap fresh tuna steak on that grill. You guys f'ing rawk. IMHO.

(will you please keep quiet for f*ck sake.....)
sFun_doh.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back