Wedding Invite for you guys!!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

*feels like singing again....*

Well a Scotsman clad in kilt left a bar on evening fair
And one could tell by how we walked that he drunk more than his share
He fumbled round until he could no longer keep his feet
Then he stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street
Ring ding diddle diddle I de oh ring di diddly I oh
He stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street

About that time two young and lovely girls just happend by
And one says to the other with a twinkle in her eye
See young sleeping Scotsman so strong and handsome built
I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath the kilt
I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath the kilt

They crept up on that sleeping Scotsman quiet as could be
Lifted up his kilt about an inch so they could see
And there behold, for them to view, beneath his Scottish skirt
Was nothing more than God had graced him with upon his birth
Was nothing more than God had graced him with upon his birth

They marveled for a moment, then one said we must be gone
Let's leave a present for our friend, before we move along
As a gift they left a blue silk ribbon, tied into a bow
Around the bonnie star, the Scots kilt did lift and show
Around the bonnie star, the Scots kilt did lift and show

Now the Scotsman woke to nature's call and stumbled towards a tree
Behind a bush, he lift his kilt and gawks at what he sees
And in a startled voice he says to what's before his eyes.
O lad I don't know where you been but I see you won first prize
O lad I don't know where you been but I see you won first prize

U guys are outta ur fu*kin minds, u know that????

Thanks alto for the well wishes and congrats fellas.....

Last night was excellent... The evening went perfectly and, get this, we went through around $450.00 on the bar tab alone.... My head still hurts somewhat...

I got loads of pics, but theyll wait alittle while this mornings humongous breakfast is gettin eaten up by this menagerie of Yankees and Texans...

Thanks again guys, and Becca's gonna love the tunes....

a hearty Congrats Dan/Becca, August is a great month isn't it.... ? Today Käthe and and I celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary...............

Life is frickin good ! go out and have a blast 8)

E ~

Well done guys!!!! I completely forgot it was yesterday till i got online this morning:rolleyes: But a side note, me and my buddys started drinkin beer at 1330 and didnt stop till 2400, so i was there with you guys in spirits:D (burp) my head hurts

Just (beep) cheap (beep) beer? I certainly hope that it wasn't that (beep) you call (beep) beer....I wouldn't even (beep) feed my (beep) mother or father that (beep) (beep) stuff! I'd be (beep) careful if I were you (beep) lot....next time you might find one of those (beep) smell good (beep) things from the (beep) urinals...I have an uneasy feeling that it's there, where they get their (beep) water supply from! Tell me that it was imported please...!

Time for another REAL drink!

Alright, I'll start out by saying...the shindig could ONLY have been better with y'all there. AND I don't think I could love you guys MORE for the Python. I'd see your songs and raise you a chorus of "Every sperm is Sacred.." IF I wasn't TRYING to recover from the last 3 days of drinking heavily AND having familia up to my as*. I have never felt SO Irish.

I didn't even get to see this till today! lol...Yes, the flowers are LOVELY thank you guys SOO much. They actually had impecciable timing, I was in the throws of a Bride-zilla moment..planning the demise of a FEW people at the time. My beloved husband had lovingly taken the boys to get their hair cuts for the wedding. NEXT I saw my splendid off-spring, it was like staring at Lloyd and Harry(Dumb and Dumber) ONE a full blown mullet and the other had earmuffs of hair AND bangs. NO srsly. I was wondering WHY the inept chick at Fantastic Sam's wanted to get my kids as*es kicked..when low and behold..I glanced outsde to see a man coming up with a beautiful spring bouquet. My heart melted, everything was then again warm and fuzzy....:D

You guys may never know the lives you saved THAT moment.

I adore you, truly.

Just (beep) cheap (beep) beer? I certainly hope that it wasn't that (beep) you call (beep) beer....I wouldn't even (beep) feed my (beep) mother or father that (beep) (beep) stuff! I'd be (beep) careful if I were you (beep) lot....next time you might find one of those (beep) smell good (beep) things from the (beep) urinals...I have an uneasy feeling that it's there, where they get their (beep) water supply from! Tell me that it was imported please...!

Time for another REAL drink!
Nice try lucky, we were actually drinkin stella atois and coronas:D :D

now i know you love that tar they call guiness but i dont pick on you about it.............

everbody else does..........quick duck its lucky and his sheep:shock: :shock: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back