Wedding Invite for you guys!!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hmmm a Texan NJ Hockey Lovin' Heavy Metal Irish Beauty (no Dan not you) SEAL who can cook TexMex. Now she would be a handful. :toothy3:

Matt, put down the crack pipe and step AWAY from the keyboard.....DO WAT?! I'm following all BUT Jersied and SEAL'd Please reiterate. :D thanky.

Les was just muttering something about f*ckin' NJ what??

Alright, I'll start out by saying...the shindig could ONLY have been better with y'all there.

I didn't even get to see this till today! lol...Yes, the flowers are LOVELY thank you guys SOO much. They actually had impecciable timing, I was in the throws of a Bride-zilla moment....when low and behold..I glanced outsde to see a man coming up with a beautiful spring bouquet. My heart melted, everything was then again warm and fuzzy....:D

You guys may never know the lives you saved THAT moment.

I'm glad that you liked the flowers! I got a frantic call from the FTD guy trying to figure out where to go, I guess they found the house. :)

I hope you guys like the grill, that they put it together right! :D
{Les Becca, send me a PM if they need any more info when you pick it up}

So will we be seeing some wedding pics posted? {And Les burning off his eyebrows trying to figure the grill out?} :p

Thanks to everyone who chipped in to get the gift flowers, if you got my PM too late or I missed anyone, so sorry.... :oops:

EvanGilder
DerAdlerIstGelandet
Erich
FLYBOYJ
Ccheese
Matt308
Wurger
ToughOmbre
NJaco
Lucky13
Comiso90
Timshatz
Drgondog
Wayne Little
Trackend
Marcel
Thorlifter
Syscom3
Pbfoot
Mkloby
Wilbur1
Freebird

Attachments

• BBQ-fire.jpg
    BBQ-fire.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 91
All the missions that Dan was ever on, put toghether, was never so dangerous, to life and limb, and unpredictable as the one, that he's on now, to try and stay on a womans straight and narrow....bullets you can avoid, but a solid frozen fish...if you're gonna hit him Becca, if you're gonna hit him with that fish, make sure that you hit him with LOVE and RESPECT....

Looking forward to recieve the invitation to your 50th anniversary...!

Les is from Long Island New York Matt, not New Jersey... Bein accused of that is worse than ANY smack from any fish across the face...

Thanks for everything u guys did, especially the flowers AND the Grill.... Totally unexpected and one hellofa surprise..... I cant wait to get the grill fired up....

U guys are the Greatest!!!

I now have all my pics, from 3 digital cameras, sorted and sized... I will start up a new thread this evening with pics etc etc.... Thanks, once again, to all u guys:

Freebird
EvanGilder
DerAdlerIstGelandet
Erich
FLYBOYJ
Ccheese
Matt308
ToughOmbre
NJaco
Lucky13
Comiso90
Timshatz
Drgondog
Wayne Little
Trackend
Marcel
Thorlifter
Syscom3
Pbfoot
Mkloby
Wilbur1

All of u guys couldnt get any higher in my book....

I expect a nice assortment of BBQ shrimp sent postal real soon my way off that new Grill Bro..........

congrats you 2 and enjoy life !!

Becca: I think you're right about Lucky. I heard he was "an international
lover". [Russian hands and Roman fingers]. Hope you're all having a hellova
good time. Are we doing the honeymoon trip, too ??? Can't wait to see the
pic's..

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back