Matt308
Glock Perfection
HUGE KISSES FOR EVERYONE!!!!I'd be honored, AS long as Lucky watches his hands.
He's mine, Lucky.
![]()
![]()
clever
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
HUGE KISSES FOR EVERYONE!!!!I'd be honored, AS long as Lucky watches his hands.
He's mine, Lucky.
![]()
![]()
I'm NOT that kinda boy.....hmpf!![]()

Hmmm a Texan NJ Hockey Lovin' Heavy Metal Irish Beauty (no Dan not you) SEAL who can cook TexMex. Now she would be a handful.![]()

Alright, I'll start out by saying...the shindig could ONLY have been better with y'all there.
I didn't even get to see this till today! lol...Yes, the flowers are LOVELY thank you guys SOO much. They actually had impecciable timing, I was in the throws of a Bride-zilla moment....when low and behold..I glanced outsde to see a man coming up with a beautiful spring bouquet. My heart melted, everything was then again warm and fuzzy....![]()
You guys may never know the lives you saved THAT moment.
Hmpf.....I don't have to take this.....I'm going home!
