well pass the Seeegars around ! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks Gents more pics coming soon once my Mrs figures out the stuff on her cell phone. my daughter is actually moving around quite a bit but having after birth contractions were can be nasty

too much family, too many friends and too many nursing staff....... ah he has red hair, isn't he cute ? ! I could hear the kid yelling "get outta my face !!"

both are tuckered out, he's asleep and I left my Bride with her # 1 over-nite while Daddy took the 3 girls home. Ethan was wearing a powder blue speedo with tissue fringe today for those that care :D

thanks friends

E ~

Many congratulations Erich, to you and your family. Now you'll HAVE to get the book finished, so that your Grandson can read it with you!

Terry I think I am going to have put the research on high places so little hands do not intercept with interesting intentions ..........

Congrats Erich, good looking boy there. Now someone needs to take all those cameras away so there is no chance of seeing a picture of a grown man hopping up and down in pink Speedos!!!

sorry Dan my black/blue speedo was too big for junior, he went home with mom today, ah but wait,,,,,,,,,there's plenty of warm weather on its way, pictures will come forth soon when you least expect them ~

hmmmmmmmmmmm you've given me an idea D ~

well the kid is home but that means nothing in my humble opinion.

wonder if my daughter would allow me to take my grandson out for an early ride in the sun, speedo hung over him to protect his head and vitals ? probably not ..............heck I wear mine over my head all the time even when Fed-X appears at the door for a signature

Users who are viewing this thread

Back