well pass the Seeegars around !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Erich

the old Sage
May 20, 2004
Platonic Sphere
I'm an Opa again............

my grandson was born last night at 11.25pm only 15 minutes of labor. My daughter and Husband are pretty dang excited of course as so will their 3 gorgeous daughters ready to spoil that kid rotten.

and to top it all off when I got down there last night and she was in labor trying to smile I left saying tell that boy to have red-hair, well everyone including the nursing staff laughed

Dang I got my RED HAIRED BOY !

Erich, on cloud 9 right now .........

yes later tonight a fine bottle of Alsace wine is going to get opened. Dan ~ yepers bro, that quick i just should of stayed around as he decided to pop out real quick with three moderate pushes, they could not believe it. this her 4th child she woke me up at home telling me to get my lily white A** down to the hospital without delay.........my woman is so giddy she grabbed the camera and already headed down to the hospital before 7am, I'm heading down ion about 4 hours to relieve everyone and grab that boy and prance around the hospital in my speedo ! :D

photos coming after 11am PCT ~

do you guys prefer speedos in black or hot pink ?

photos through cell phones suck, indeed at less than 12 hours old does a guy no justice at all...........

Attachments

• PhotoMoto 0028.jpg
    PhotoMoto 0028.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 164
My most sincere and heartfelt congrats to you all Erich. I hope that you told them, that every newborn to a member here, is a getting an automatic membership and need to put their mug on our "most wanted" list....:lol:
Give them my very best! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back