Well...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Congrats on the quals....errrrr, does that mean we have to call you 'Sir now ?

Will do, Joe, I hear there's courses you can do over there for a few thousand dollars and I guess it can't be that much different to the EASA licenses.

I think that if you have your EASA licenses, you can directly test with the FAA. A prep course might be a good idea, about $800 USD for 4 days. let me know if you decide to do this, I can get info "direct from the source."

We don't like engineers in Britain anymore, so I get called scum...and looked at like I'm one by the passengers. I will have to look into it more over the winter and get some money together for the trip, Joe...if I go over to the U.S. it's not just going to be business!

We don't like engineers in Britain anymore, so I get called scum...and looked at like I'm one by the passengers. I will have to look into it more over the winter and get some money together for the trip, Joe...if I go over to the U.S. it's not just going to be business!

Well look me up - I'm ready for a good pub crawl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back