Well...

Congrats on the quals....errrrr, does that mean we have to call you 'Sir now ?
 
Will do, Joe, I hear there's courses you can do over there for a few thousand dollars and I guess it can't be that much different to the EASA licenses.

I think that if you have your EASA licenses, you can directly test with the FAA. A prep course might be a good idea, about $800 USD for 4 days. let me know if you decide to do this, I can get info "direct from the source."
 
We don't like engineers in Britain anymore, so I get called scum...and looked at like I'm one by the passengers. I will have to look into it more over the winter and get some money together for the trip, Joe...if I go over to the U.S. it's not just going to be business!
 
...after many moons away, I felt the need to say that I'm now a qualified aircraft engineer. :D Hello!

Hey long time no see!
Welcome back! 8)
 
We don't like engineers in Britain anymore, so I get called scum...and looked at like I'm one by the passengers. I will have to look into it more over the winter and get some money together for the trip, Joe...if I go over to the U.S. it's not just going to be business!

Well look me up - I'm ready for a good pub crawl!
 
Bl**dy well done mate and bl**dy nice to see you back!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back