Were you ever in the Armed Forces (2 Viewers)

U know, I expect some of the worthless crap that comes outta my keyboard to be lost to the lack of British humor, or the loss of translated humor for the Czechs.....

But dammit, I try to throw out alittle American Pie: The Movie, and it gets lost on MY OWN countrymen....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
 
Lack of British humour? That's the Germans. And I got it too. You may see us as being in Victorian times with tophats and women only showin' their ankles on your TV but really - we're not that far behind, honest. :lol:
 
Yeah, Germans do have a lack of humor. Dont worry Alder, you have as much humor as any of us Americans or British!
 
lesofprimus said:
I have straightened -38 out with a PM... We shall not disgrace this forum with mindless insulting banter...

Oh and BTW, I hate everyone... I dont discern between English and French and Canadian and Russian and Finnish and German and Japanese....

British teeth, French body odor, Canadian nipple hair, German bad breath...

I HATE U ALL AND WISH A THOUSAND DEATHS UPON EVERY STINKING ONE OF U!!!!!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

... I always suspected that Cristoforo Colombo made a BIG mistake... :lol:
 
I think the tall people need to stop telling jokes, cos were obviously so much taller than everyone else that they're just going over everyones heads. :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back