What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
...or more realistically, the bloke in front of you reclines his seat and your laptop screen catches upon the seatback tray table and snaps your screen off.

GOD I HATE TRAVELING IN AIRPLANES!!

My one friend, he has become funny and totaly with drawn from the rest of the friends since I stopped working for the video store. He realy does not look good and stays at home the whole time.

He went out with old scum, and since then he has been this funny. He did not want to say goodbey to one of our best friends now goin back to the US, no we had to drive all the way to his house and do so.

He went out with old scum, and since then he has been this funny. He did not want to say goodbey to one of our best friends now goin back to the US, no we had to drive all the way to his house and do so.

Sounds like he is showing signs of mental problems or mental stress. He also may be going through a bad time at home for some reason. Familly life may be off the wall. Could be any of a number of things.

Airlines seats with short backs. The **** curve of the seat results in no lumbar support and the top hits me right in the middle of the back. Airline seats are made for midgets.

I dont think they know its possible for people to grow to over 6 foot...Flying is hell for me, if I fly to America next year then there'll be hell to pay if im not sitting somewhere with legroom...

Did some Chemistry coursework today, got a fair amount done and was feeling pleased with myself so I decided to start my Physics coursework. Similar writing structure, but the mind went totally blank on how to write it. Frustrating.

CC. Attempt to get an exit row seat in advance. Many airlines won't let you until you arrive, but always ask. Even a middle seat exit row has lots of leg room. At least compared with 35in pitch coach class. UUggghhhh...

Think about that. Your seatback is only 36in from your neighbors seatback. Now assume your neighbor in front reclines his seat. Complete hell.

CC. Attempt to get an exit row seat in advance. Many airlines won't let you until you arrive, but always ask. Even a middle seat exit row has lots of leg room. At least compared with 35in pitch coach class. UUggghhhh...

Think about that. Your seatback is only 36in from your neighbors seatback. Now assume your neighbor in front reclines his seat. Complete hell.

Good Advice Matt. Sounds like somebody who's spent more that one trip in the cattle car.

For perspective, I have over 1,000,000 frequent flier miles. And I have no desire to use them. For those who don't relate. You can fly US coast to coast for 30,000 frequent flier miles.

Just kill me now.

I'm 6'5" its no joy the last time i had a fat lady with a bare bejeweled midriff jiggling next to me there just isn't enough alcohol for that

Was going to go and tour the old Nazi grounds of Nurnberg today with my wife and also check out the museums and stuff. Anyhow it rained heavy all day and so it was not worth it. Would not have been any fun.

Oh well we made up for and went to the National Germanic Museum in Nurnberg instead. That was pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back