What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certain people on here that need to educate themselves before spurting crap with their fingers.

You need to be more careful. You allways seem to hurt yourself in some way.

Oh and what pissed me off. I accidently left a light on in my Jeep last night so when I went out to start it this morning the battary was dead! Had to get a neighbor to jump start me.

Well, I did it again.
1. woke up at 5, then at 8, missed the school bus.
2. When I got up, I noticed the time. I was pissed! So I run...kinda. I tripped over my laundry basket, over my computer chair, then over the side of my brothers bed, onto the weird thing, I can't remember the name. I kicked the **** out of it, so my foot hurts, my amr hurts, my side hurts. I have a headache. But I got to talk to my girlfriend....:eek:

Loads of horrible chavvy people signed up for the 6th form cricket team. And if they think im playing with them theyre kidding themselves :rolleyes:

My work truck broke down in the middle of nowhere stuck in reverse gear it was a balmy -17c and crawling around underneath the thing to check to see if the linkage had broke or bent or I could fix it. I had to call Penske the lessor of the truck they said the mechanic would be there in an hour took the guy 4 hours my leg got a work out holding down the clutch so the motor ran to keep warm , Not a bar in sight:cry:

Attachments

• IMG_1069_1_1.JPG
    IMG_1069_1_1.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 30
F'ers throwing trash out their window in my neighborhood. G****** white trash low life mother********s. They think it alright to toss trash in my neighborhood, then why can't I toss trash in their yard...their livingroom...their bed.

The boys and I took brooms, bags and swept up the mess. My youngest boy cut his hand. Doom on you pigsty social vermin. May you never have health care and you die early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back