What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
F'ers throwing trash out their window in my neighborhood. G****** white trash low life mother********s. They think it alright to toss trash in my neighborhood, then why can't I toss trash in their yard...their livingroom...their bed.

The boys and I took brooms, bags and swept up the mess. My youngest boy cut his hand. Doom on you pigsty social vermin. May you never have health care and you die early.
I was getting ready to pull in my driveway once and watched some chump throw trash out I followed him home found out where he lived and wnt back home took every piece of garbage I had and dumped it on his yard then knocked on his door to announce why i did it:D

If you're 6'5" and 300 lbs it's rather easy... But if you're 5'5" and 150 lbs, it would be harder... ;)

Haha, that's me! I'm too nice to try and intimidate someone, but I write a nasty letter.

What annoyed me today? I'm a student at a school that is generally very conservative and religious, although I know lots of people that aren't either. My buddy, who is as close to being a hippie as you'd see around here, has completely different beliefs about just about everything. He always bitches and moans and complains that people "in this town" are too close-minded, while it seems that he himself has met a few disagreeable people and thinks all other 45,000 students are the same way. Pull your head out of your ass, man! Damn!

If you know a few tricks size doesn't matter. I'm 5'10/'11 and only 120, but I can take down my 6'2, 170 pound step-dad. Whcih is cool.:|

Oh yeah, my step-brother unplugged my clock so I didn't know what time it was when I woke up, so I had to get out of my very warm bed, go upstairs(I live in the basment, which is nice) and find out it's 3. in the m,other ****ing morning!

If you know a few tricks size doesn't matter. I'm 5'10/'11 and only 120, but I can take down my 6'2, 170 pound step-dad. Whcih is cool.:|

70" tall and you weight 120lbs? You do eat food, right??? 170lbs is very light for 74" - what's going on over there :D

Gosh I'm only 67" and weigh 160!

I'm 170 lbs and over 10 feet tall. I am a god from the unknowns

gosh my hands are in bad shape and it is blowing like who knows what out ......... well yee haw on that
XXjester.gif

Define right. I have 17 units of college courses, and plenty of writing to be done for each of them. Add to that the fact that I enjoy writing stories and essays and reading interesting things. As per the quip about meeting girls.........I'm getting there (I think).

then don't sweat the petty stuff. college has always been deemed the place to get "laid". Whatever, stick to your studies and let those knot heads be the loser(s) I took a pretty darn heavy school load until the govt decided he wanted me elsewhere. after Nam I took some other art courses/history but my focus was pretty off beat and wasn't jazzed like I had been when I thought I saw a future developing before my eyes. Time does interesting things to ALL us. hang in there ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back