What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
outwitting eh ? read my signature son. in time you will gain the lbs

dang just feel off my 8 foot ladder right between the legs on the third leg extension ........... arg the wind is terrible today, time to recline with a Glas of the white stuff

geez not a good time to get in probs, too busy with work .......:arrow:

The fact that I had to borrow some cash to be able to survive for a little bit more, because my former boss did not pay all my money in so my budget did not work.

My PC needs a graphic card.

outwitting eh ? read my signature son. in time you will gain the lbs

dang just feel off my 8 foot ladder right between the legs on the third leg extension ........... arg the wind is terrible today, time to recline with a Glas of the white stuff

geez not a good time to get in probs, too busy with work .......:arrow:

Ouch!

I think I lost 3 inches on my middle leg !! dang I'm cranky !! ;) I'm moving slowly. You won't believe it Chris but it is snowing with a mix of sleet ........ hey where is my global warming ? .... big smiles on my face

playing games on the site no doubt man...........yes praying snow hits you. We are getting ever closer to March which can be a snow dumper on our hills, so it has come in early.

We normally get snow well into March here in Bavaria. It is more like a warm spring time here now. I was able to walk around in short sleeve shirt today without a sweater or jacket. People are wearing shorts allready. It is going to be a scorcher here this summer.

Yeah, it is looking like it will be a hot summer (or in a way worse would be it continueing like this with rain all summer). Not much has annoyed me today thankfully although the lecturer talking about 1 slide for half an hour...

Got to sit in a Spit today and my daughter had messed up my camera so I couldn't get a pic on my camera now if the guy who took a pic Emails me it I'll be chuffed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back