What annoyed you today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Don't get so wound up over Civvetone. His comments and opinions are worth exactly what we pay for them.

What annoyed me today? Lethargy.

Other drivers!

I'm learning to drive and i don't hang around either however people insist on pulling out in front of me or sitting right on my bumper......

Also passing me cause they see my 'L' plate and asume I'm going slow!
Half the time Im in the fast lane

Bah...............that feels better

they hauled off my neighbor at 2.45 am with bright ambulance lights a blazing. this does not look good and of course with this and allergies I feel like .......... !

Hope the neighbors all right erich.

Missed about 95% of the airshow today. Windy as heck, baby crying nonstop, jets scaring him, trying to keep baby earplugs in... infants are not conducive to enjoying airshows...

Why ? You're planning a trip to Québec ?
No, NEVER! Canda as a whole rocks, don't get me wrong, but Quebec has some issues. The fact that they wanted for a while to be their own nation, but still recieve services from the Canadian government and still use the same monetary piece is just a load of ....., also, the whole "French 3x bigger than English" on all the signs is a bit much. I don't think even France does that.

As for what annoyed me today: Having to pick appart a recent Linkin Park song and then pick appart "Sunday Bloody Sunday" and find nuances that aren't readily available to present in a paper.

Polish people moving in next door, glueing a bad exhaust to a 1970s Mini, then revving it up so much it sounds like a Chimp giving birth and passing wind at the same time*

*Don't know how I thought of that one...

Ate to much for breakfast. Gluttony. Not all its cracked up to be.

Oh, but sometimes it is. Last thanksgiving I ate so much I had diarrhea and was vomitting simultaneously. Thank God there was a bathtub right next to the toilet to puke in. Sorry, Mom.

That was a painful night. But, it was worth it, and I'd do it all over again. In fact, I probably will this year.

Police calling the airfield. Here's a tip - next time you are granted entrace to a military installation to enjoy an airshow, show some respect. When you find yourself feeling like you need to throw that bottle of water or sandwich somewhere on the flight line instead of disposing of it properly, think of all the US servicemembers that you claim to "love and support" that will be cleaning up after your negligence. This is assuming that the FOD isn't ingested and does damage to a multi-million dollar turbine engine.

Wait a minute... I think you're not even 20, right ? How can you have a stomach ulcer when you're so young ? Generally, that's peoples of 40 years old and up who have that kind of thing.

I am 20, I don't know if it is one but I have had indigestion problems on and off since 2004 and my mum (who is a doctor) thinks it might be an stomach ulcer so I am getting it checked out (and cured if it is one)...

make sure you see a doc that really knows what they are doing ( not that your mom does not know but...) as it may not be an ulcer ......... maybe you need a change of diet or you have acid-reflux prob that has not come quite up into your throat yet. Obviously what you have is nothing to fool around with friend.
I've had gastric probs since my early days back in the late 1950's and have continued and of course with age have gotten worse. Get on top of it

man it is quiet around my house since Easter weekend my voice is totally lost on some other planet ~ yee haw

My youngest has a baseball game tonight. I have a hard time watching my kid cram 10 minutes of physical activity into 2 hours. Give me soccer or basketball game anyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back