What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to stuff my knee up, strained I think. Strapped with heat cremes hopefully should help.

Been pretty active lately not to mention today rode 6kms played 2 1/2 hours of cricket came home then went and played indoor cricket!
phew.........

Yup, my Dad had to walk to school 20 miles there and back 5 times a week. I only had to walk 10, until I got my burro.

Hey I went to highschool in Birmingham Alabama and Covington Kentucky. What can I say.

Coffee is not hitting the spot with me today.

Just learned this morning that a complete nitwit with zero people skills and the physical presence of an elephant seal who worked for me 15 years ago
is now my boss...Thought I would heave.

As a old German-American gentlemen that I used to work with, Heinz, used to say, "Matt, always be careful what you say in the elevator. You never know who they are or if you will work for them next week."

twoeagles

A male or a female Elephant Seal? You might still have a chance.

The "big engines, small dicks" brigade were out in force in the centre of Bristol. Cars and motorbikes revving up their engines in the tiny streets of the centre - they weren't even classic cars and bikes!! Combined with the local yokels, I wish I hadn't gone shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back