What annoyed you today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to agree with you on that one amrit. Here its the Harley motorcycle owners. I have nothing against the beautiful bikes, but the 40+ year old aholes who redline them for effect are mental midgets. Save it for someplace other than residential areas. Its amazing how people never grow up.

The rat that I was to feed to my Python tonight got out of his cage, I caught him but can not put him back in the cage. So I have to try and feed him now and have to sit next to the cage to make sure the PYthon does not get bitten. I would rather be sitting outside with my wife at the grill drinking some wine and cooking some steaks.

Hey, watch what you say about little dicks!!

Anyway, My house is about 300yds from Hwy 101 on the Oregon coast. I get to hear these a-holes most of the summer. I always liked the English bikes and Beemers. Great sounding and nostalgic for one who spent his teens in the late 1950s.

To me a Harley sounds crude, like a Briggs and Stratton sleeve valve next to a Honda OHC. John deere riders sound better.....

I know the flack will be up on this one!!

Not from me. I rode bikes in my highschool and early college years (Kawasaki 440LTD and 750LTD, Suzuki 450 Four, Yamaha 1100 Midnight Special). I don't mind the big twins and I don't mind the Harley genre. What I hate are the 40+ youth wannabes who rabbit run from stop sign to stop sign. Die MFer, die.

And mkloby, don't feel guilty for enjoying some alone time, buddy. Sometimes that is all you need to appreciate you family even more.

You guys have captured, exactly, the types who were out in force today. Leather jackets and trousers don't look good if you've got a beer belly and are balding. Mostly newer bikes, lots of Hondas. I did ask one guy if it was the same type as the ones that the police are using - he didn't look too happy (I walked away with a smug smile at such a cheap crack*)

* BBC NEWS | England | Merseyside | Police bike is 'serious threat'

well my take is don;t grow up and ride a two wheeled pedal machine and get off your sorry fat asses guys .............. your woman will respect you more and worship you like a small (g)od ......................................................................................................................................................... then again maybe not, especially in spandex

That's nothing ! In Canada, Dallas has been on the air since it's first show in the 80s. They just keep on playing the program again and again... When they reach the end of the serie, they start back to the beginning.

Pass "GO" collect $200. :rolleyes:

I bought one hell of a bike in 1965. I was thinking there was no way anyone could get me on a 2 cycle, no freakin way.

That is....until I took a test ride on a Suzuki X6. This was not your average rice rocket. When I first started it I thought, hmm... ringdinng ding hmmm. Then I realized I almost could not feel it idling or even revved at 3grand.

Then I went out the shop driveway and it was love at first click, I mean that thing had six gears and only 247 CCs but I could make a Triumph Bonneville scared. Hondas ...byebye.....Anything under 500 CCs byebye. I could grab jump wheelies in 3rd gear.

I still miss that bike, they repossed it from me when I got drafted or I would still be snuffing old Harleys.

I bought one hell of a bike in 1965. I was thinking there was no way anyone could get me on a 2 cycle, no freakin way.

That is....until I took a test ride on a Suzuki X6. This was not your average rice rocket. When I first started it I thought, hmm... ringdinng ding hmmm. Then I realized I almost could not feel it idling or even revved at 3grand.

Then I went out the shop driveway and it was love at first click, I mean that thing had six gears and only 247 CCs but I could make a Triumph Bonneville scared. Hondas ...byebye.....Anything under 500 CCs byebye. I could grab jump wheelies in 3rd gear.

I still miss that bike, they repossed it from me when I got drafted or I would still be snuffing old Harleys.

My favs....:lol:
Harley Knucklehead and Flathead.
Indian Chief
BSA 650 Rocket Goldstar 1962-63
BSA 500 Goldstar 1962-63
Triumph Bonneville early models
Manx Norton 1948
AJS 7R 1948
Or any old classic cafe racer..... :evile4:

That it's my last day of my two week holiday annoyed me today....

I was told by a shop that they couldn't change my watch battery, as they couldn't pressure test it to the required 200 meters. When I told them I didn't care as I can't swim, they said they still couldn't in case I did go diving, it stopped and I wanted to sue them.

That and losing the football. Although that's more of a 'sit with your head in your hands moment'

Couldn't they give you a waiver to sign?

Do they have Walmart stores over there? They do it no questions asked, doubt if they would know a Rolex from a Timex but they could damn well change the battery for the cost of the battery even with the glare from the braces on their teeth!!

We don't have Wallmart, but we have Asda, which is pretty much the same thing. Everything you could possibly want to own, at stupid cheap prices, open 24 hours a day.

I just took my watch to the local market, where they did it in about 2 minutes no questions asked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back