What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Independence mainly...

I guess that is an issue that Scotland will have to deal with. Do they plan on referendum? It looks like N Ireland is going to go through the same thing in the coming decades - last time I checked Catholics have crept up to about 44% in 01, up 10% since 1960. National sovereignty man...

They are planning for a referendum in 2010. All the economists say it isn't economically viable and most people are against it (besides they want a clause in it that allows the Union to be reinstated when they find out independence is crap). They only have one more seat than Labour and have to find 2 parties to have a coalition government with. However the only parties with seats to help them achieve power (Liberals and Conservatives) are both against independence so unless they renounce any thoughts of independence they won't be able to form a government...

BBC NEWS | UK | UK Politics | SNP beats Labour in Scottish poll

My mudskippers started dieing off the last few days. I tested the water and the water was fine according to our test stuff. Took it to the local aquarium and fish dealer and they did some more tests on our water and our phosphor levels went sky high for some reason which is deadly to fish.

Turns out because the ammount of salt that is in the tank it desolves the plants to readily which creates phosphor and kills them off. They gave us some stuff to try and lower the the level and we had to take out the plants and do a water change. We also have to put plastic plants in because if we keep using real plants the levels will continue to rise.

Hopefully the last 2 (which happen to be the biggest and most beautiful as well) will survive and then when the levels are back to normal we can buy some more so that the aquarium is not so empty.

Otherwise the aquarium will become a terrarium and home to another snake.

I should have posted this in the aquarium thread.

I think I'm screwed. Moved a heavy object in my house and my hip and backbone just cracked. Figures this was originally from an old injury long ago. this will probably blow off my cycling season ............... ARG !

guess I'll go have a glas of Wein

Well I'm 24 - I'm not sure what age they're supposed to come through, but the one on the other side came out years ago, stopped hafway down and has remained like that ever since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back