What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a tooth out once - horrible experience. Don't even want to think about what having 4 out at the same time would be like. Brave man indeed!

I had 3 at a time pulled at the First Marine Division dental unit in Nam. Ugly old dental field chair in a bigass tent. For some reason it did not hurt a bit. Must have been seeing what was going on around me that distracted me so much.

That it did, and now I worry about those boys in Iraq and Afghanistan so much, because I cannot think of a worse fighting condition than house to house in territory well known to the enemy (terrorists,) and with the news media on the enemies side all the way.

Can you imagine what would have happened if in WW2 the names of our casualties were repeated on the radio every night?

...or if our congress voted to remove all funding for men and women while they were still in country? Support the troops my @ss.

Have to mow the grass. And my post! Bitching about mowing the grass and re-reading my first sentece. Just moved from annoyed to pissed off.

Female Texans.

Man, with the warmer weather it reminds me why I hate living in a two story house. Upstairs gets hot and stuffy.

I remember that from my parent's house. I would wake up in the middle of the night in a puddle of sweat and crank up the AC, only to be pimp slapped by Momma when she woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back