What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just today but everytime that you try to watch programs like Air Combat and the like, and you can hardly hear the narrator because of the (censored) music in the background.... Don't you just HATE that?!

I'm annoyed by working my first night on-the-job last night. I can still feel my feet go from hurting like crazy to going numb, and back again. Also, I'm annoyed because I have a shift today thats 4 hours longer.

I'm annoyed by working my first night on-the-job last night. I can still feel my feet go from hurting like crazy to going numb, and back again. Also, I'm annoyed because I have a shift today thats 4 hours longer.

What is it that you do?

Did every single plant in the state of Texas suddenly giz pollen... my goodness my eyes won't stop watering... wahh!

Directed to send my best FLIR tech to Korea for two months. And that seals
my fate as I will be the one going back to Bagram in June. Nobody is buying
my "I'm too old for this sh*t!" argument.

80F ? that's mild man............but I have to realize you're up to my north

time to get on a bike Matt asap bro . . . ...
wink_ugly.gif

Well she did not really crash the computer but we had a thunderstorm last night that was pretty bad and she went and pulled a plug thinking it was the computers plug, well anyway I went back to put the plug back in and it fried the power source and a few other parts because of a power surge. So she gets the blame...:lol:

old Sage

When its in the 80s in the Pacific NW anywhere between the I5 corridor and the Pacific the humidity can be higher than the temperature. We have some days here on The Oregon coast that are almighty muggy.

My beef for the days is I just discovered most of our indoor plants are getting aphids. I hate those little green bastards.

Kill em quick or bye-bye plants. Spider mites are what seem to infest ours most often. You get them from store bought plants and then bring them home.

My wife is trying to suck me into helping her with a yard sale that I swore that I would never participate in again. Aint gonna happen. I'll take all of our $hit to the Salvation Army or the dump first.

yes I know about the beautiful Oregon coast as I was in Brookings/harbor with my love. 94F and humid. you can imagine what that must have felt like. Good ol Brookings with the Föhn wind. A highly unusual occurance which is quite common with the river south of town creating it's own weather like pattern 63F in Crescnet city and Gold Beach and windy as can be with socked in fog.

yes in my little spot we get a bit of humidity as well.

funny you guys mention aphids as we are about and without this year due to the late winter snow/ice this past February. A little note as I am still in the business of chemical warfare at the professional level. aphids need humidity to suruve and breed, ants will tend to milk the aphids and are drawn to them in all respects, so if you see ants up and down your trees, aphids and or scale could be the culprit.

Spdiers mites on the other hand love dirty musty conditions and are in most evergreen shrubs of some sort i.e. junipers, arborvitae, spruce trees. the heat of the summer like July really brings them out, one reason I advise a little wash off with the hose in a forceful manner in the eve. They are tough buggers yet as they cling close and bury their eggs within thick needles. The Epa, bless em have taken nearly all chemical controls for spider mites off the market and even as a pro I do not have access to materials for control as in the case with some disease preventitives as well..........

good luck !!

what annoyed me - this is a creeper the cretins, the bank is trying to short change me $ 500.00 out of my acct which I am attempting to relieve through dispute. Ain't life grand ~

real bad planning by our local county government and then hooking up the latest ballot measures with property tax increase by 3 fold. It was voted down of course but now that Oregon screwed up in my area the safety enforcement is zilch, the county sheriff patrols are no more and folk are increasing by the day for gun use permits...............can anyone say Vigilantes' ?

frick ! the government needs to return our lands back to us the slimes. there could be another civil war before we know it. One of the very reason my spot on the planet wants to be part of a new state-state of jefferson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back