What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching what was, just possibly, the worst, most americanised documentary i've ever seen, aparently the british were nowhere to be seen at Arnhem and america is the only country in the world capable of launching a para assult, not to mention the dreadful music that didn't stop throughout the whole 53 minutes!..............

Well, a good news brought a bad news with her... However, like nothing is signed yet, I won't give details.

The good news : I finally received an answer from an American publisher : he's interrested to publish my novel !
YAY !

Bad news : There is a condition... I must correct some "bugs" with my dialogues. In the E-mail, they say : "Currently, your work is lacking proper dialogue formatting, which would be a large hindrance in production of your work."

Like it was not very clear for me, I wrote an E-mail back to them to know what they exactly meant by "proper dialogue formatting".

Anyway, I'll see what they'll answer and I'll make those corrections. I would be crazy to not do so...

I woke up early then when i was just about to leave: YOU DONT HAVE SCHOOL!!! sorry i forgot to tell you

it annoying, i prepared for school.....

lesofprimus said:
Henk, and from all indications, I just found me a new puppy to beat.... Yay for P-38 and hussars....
P-38 is a puppy? i bet this post is what will annoy you today

What the hell lanc?! Shakespeare is the bain of the English students life

Ummm finding out my Aunt and Uncle are coming today and not tomorrow, meaning less coursework and less computer time.

the norton anti-virus program restarting the computer after i just came on the site, thus i loose all new post allerts on here, i'm having to have a crappy new bed because me folks think my old one's broke, i keep telling them it's fine to sleep on but no, the people that've never slept on it know best, plus the girl i like speaking to on msn's gone away for the weekend..........

get rid of norton ASAP and go with the european avg virus ware, much more superior and then the German spybot as well. Norton and mcaffee are old news and simply do not catch all the crap that goes behind your pc through spam or even visiting this very site

my bird finger on my right hand blew out today at work, the whole thing is almost twice the size as the left fingers and black and blue ........... I'm screwed over

blimey...

but mum insisted on norton, because it's baisically the only one she's ever heard of and she knows best we were with Kaspersky before and that was pretty good.........

weird Les I got through with another pruning job and now the sucka is bulging and black and blue, and of course hurts like my hand is going though a vice.

a cold splint may do the job...........thanks !

Lanc, get rid of the Norton at once !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread