What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
... nothin' really ... I had too much fun in the mornin' before goin' to bed at 5am ... muahah ... aahh ..

A friend from America being a total ass. So much so I gave up on even talking to her. This leads me to believe that while I have already been irritated once, it's not a good start for the day.

I predict my girlfriend staying with her friend in town and not coming round, again. Then I'll go to work, and my manager (Nicknamed Miss Management) will irritate me with the mere sight of her. Then when she talks to me ... it'll just be that much worse. Then she'll go home, and I'll still be at work for 10 hours ... which will drag on and on until 4am. And then I'll have to catch a bus at 5:15am ... which drops me off 3 miles from my house ... so I run home, which after a 10 hour shift can be quite irritating. But ... now I'm goin' to bed. .. hopefully for some decent rest to stop me killin' people during the day when they let me down/piss me off/ talk at me/ bother me... merely exist.

Having my aircraft break on me. Sucks because now I dont get first dibs on the good spots to sleep. Have to pick up left overs now. Bright side since I did not get to fly to the field, I get to get laid tonight.

Well not today but tuesday n sun of a bitch failed me on my truck license for the second time because he is not capable of doing his job. It is the second time he did this to me in a weeks time.

Well to eplain it will just take time, but he did not follow procedures and thus did not do his job propper. He is gonig to be jobless after I am finneshed wiht him racist basterd.

If you know the sittuation in South Africa you will know why I say this.

Well I am reporting him and I am not paying 180 Rand again, they will pay it.

Henk

Finding that the bollocking I had on Wednesday for poor train performance (I've only been in the current post for just over a month) was because the annual bonus that the board, etc gets, may not be the usual £200,000 It was the worst day I have had at work in 32years of
service (except when my old flagman Leon got bowled over and killed)
I Cant wait to retire in 09. Fuck em.

Plan_D:

A friend from America?

Which country in America?

As you may know, America covers a vast piece of land, from the northermost territories of Canada, all the way down to the southern cone in Chile/Argentina.

No, that'd be the Americas! Hah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back