What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Jeep got rear ended the other day and it did not leave a scratch on my Jeep but the front of there Ford was dented in pretty nicely. I laughed at them and called the chick who was sleeping at the wheel a dumb bitch! :lol:

Scheisseidiotin or how, I'd be interested in that German sware... lol

What slightly annoyed my today was my retarded schoolmates... Glad I don't have to see them every day....

i've seriously fucked up! i was masking off an area on the wings of the spitfire model i'm making, and, although i tried to avoid it, i ended up pressing down the tape over the in-sealed decals, upon removing the masking tape sizable chunks of the decals also came off, meaning i now have to replace them all..........

Lets see this did not really annoy me but it was pretty sad. My wifes last Girble died today. It had been fighting for the last 3 days trying to stay alive and it was pretty sad watching. It may sound pretty wierd because it is just a Girble but for me and wife our pets are like part of our family, our children if you will. We love animals. I can only think of what it would have been like had our cat or our snake died.

Getting my Fiesta XR2 going ready to sell, then realising just how good it is and being angry for having to sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back