What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pffff.... That's what everyone tells me...

It's like saying "your flower is more colorful then my gun" ...

But thanks anyway. :)

What really upset me concerning that fucking pc is that is only a low-Pentium with 100 MB RAM with crappy Win98....... And it ocuppies like one 3rd of my table......... Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

Yea, could be... lol but it isn't that bad. It plays great games, such as Fallout 1 or Commandos 1... :D

Got a letter from work saying that my tax ID and name has been stolen and used for fraudulent child benefit claims from the Inland Revenue along with one in seven of railroad workers to the sum of 15 million pounds (so much for data protection)

Nice present from the IR (IRS), the firm will have to foot the bill if anything happens, bloody mob could'nt hold on to their dicks let alone confidential info Erich. I phoned the IR and was reassured that I was not liable for any lost money.
So all's well but a few of the blokes at work got a sweat on when they got the letter.

IRS is a criminal organization plain and true. My wife and I have dealt with them in the past when we had employees working for our clothing firm. what a joke. The guy we had to go see to get some things worked out was in a sealed office with 4 outside phones. We had to call first to be let in through a bomb proof door and then through a maze of hallways with cmaeras poised on the ceilings. all I did was make faces at them, the fools. then sitting before this little cretin letting him determine how and when we should pay and how much. Of course that wnet over real well with me, as my loving wife sat ever closer to me squeezing my leg slowly to clam me down. I literally was almost at the edge of taking that turd and throwing him out his two story window. anyway thank God that has been all remidied. That clown nearly took a friends home, vehicles and business, telling them HE could do anything he wanted as he was the IRS

Erich said:
IRS is a criminal organization plain and true. My wife and I have dealt with them in the past when we had employees working for our clothing firm. what a joke. The guy we had to go see to get some things worked out was in a sealed office with 4 outside phones. We had to call first to be let in through a bomb proof door and then through a maze of hallways with cmaeras poised on the ceilings. all I did was make faces at them, the fools. then sitting before this little cretin letting him determine how and when we should pay and how much. Of course that wnet over real well with me, as my loving wife sat ever closer to me squeezing my leg slowly to clam me down. I literally was almost at the edge of taking that turd and throwing him out his two story window. anyway thank God that has been all remidied. That clown nearly took a friends home, vehicles and business, telling them HE could do anything he wanted as he was the IRS

whats IRS?

Smashing my face on the bedside table when I rolled over in the mornin' when someone texted me. That was quite annoying.

what's texted?

me annoyed today that I had a meeting with my professor by whom I'm making the semester project but I didn't catch the bus to downtown so I didn't make the meeting......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back