What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Client changing his schedule and now I have to cancel a long Friday lunch!

I'm trying like hell to avoid the donuts in the kitchen!

An ingrown toe nail.

Don't mess around with those Adler. I let mine go and it almost became gangrenous. Had my left big toenail permanently removed. Here is the procedure:

1) Local anesthetic around toenail (Shots - 2 on each side and 4 in the back for a total of 8 shots).

2) Insert longnosed snips under left side of toenail. Cut.

3) Repeat for right side.

4) Grasp toenail with pair of pliers. Yank really hard until toenail rips off toe.

5) Paint with root killer to prevent regrowth.

Ah, good times.

busted the top of my head open pruning earlier this morn; eyebrow to the top of my cranial, blood everywhere---------this is going to make a cool scar ~

.............. everyone is asking me with a smile "how did that happen ?" shut the hey up I say

Did the tool even confront you about it or ask... or did he go straight to the polizei?

Straight to the Police 3 times now. Hes paranoid to the hilt. Hopefully the Police will do Him for wasting their time. He calls them on a Saturday night and to be frank they weren;t happy. In my area it aint the safest and basically **** like this ain't a priority so I'd love to know what he said to get them there in the first place.

anywho playing Aussie Rules football today and had a head clash giving me a badly hit jaw, cant really eat anything hard at the moment/.

Australian Rules Football. Now I wish that was on the tele more often. Never get to see it anymore.

Annoyed me? Wife's leg is still bothering her. Hope it get's better soon.

Woke up with a sore throat and a head cold. Cheez, can it get any better? I've got court in 2 hours and I'm gonna walk in wearing my uniform with Kleenex hangin out the pockets! Love it (Ahhhchoo....Oh god, what did I just do to my keyboard, ewwwww!!!)

geezo typing now with one hand as i cut off the tip of my left index finger during work with my hand pruners ..................... crap may has been a suck month for injuries,,,,,,,,, i just love the huge gauze/metal tube covers they use. am now getting mentally prepared to get thumped by all our forum heros'

Damn Erich you better start being careful. I hope your finger recovers. When I was in college I cut the tip of my right pinky finger and they were able to reattach it and I now have full feeling in it again except for the very tip which is numb.

Oh and what annoyed me: Liberals!

Oh yeah and the fact that the band of brothers guys were at my work today and I did not have my DVD to get autographed. Veterans and actors were there.

I must be getting slow Chris my reactions are nothing like what they were even 2 years ago. Well I had the end of my finger stpled on 5 years ago and guess what...........yep that is where I cut through again and this time the end just popped off in the brush, while bleeding all over myself I found the little thing and pushed it back on and soaked it all down and then rushed back home. years ago they used a stple gun to attach the end, and I said no way to that crap, so now I will just deal with the pain and the discoloration ,,,,,,

chics dig scars anyway

even was able to mow the backyard since Matt brought it up while humming.......long live the republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread