What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend's ex texting her , and I read the message ... "Sorry to bother you, but I was just following up what you said. Make him promise he'll never hit you. After all, you said he was too aggressive,"

That's what annoyed me! Too aggressive! If I were too aggressive I'd have snapped the little bastard long ago ...

Exactly. He has not got a leg to stand on anyway, because he did hit her! The only aggression I've showed (apart from the good kind , oh yeah!) is my threat to smash his face in ... and that wasn't at her . In this day and age though, I can't go snap him because I know he'll report me to the police - and that's exactly what he wants.

It is lucky that I'm not that aggressive - or I would have snapped the smug little bastard. My brother has offered to destroy him though ... in fact, I think he wants to do it just for a laugh ! My brother being 6'4 and 19 stone - will make destroy a literal term !

if you wanna stop him being so smug just find some way of reminding him she's going out with you not him, i'm guessing for a good reason........

I don't need to ... it's plainly clear he's annoyed by that. He threatened me a few days ago, indirectly. He sent a message to my girlfriend saying that if I did anything wrong he would "ram a shovel through my neck" - seeing this I told Sarah (my girlfriend ! ) that I was going to break his legs ... she told me not to, because they're friends - for some reason. So I demanded an apology or I break his legs ... the 'lil fag came rushing to the pub (where I was, naturally) to apologise!

Then the next day, I was in the pub with Sarah ... and, naturally, she was all over me. And he came in and sat with us - and you could see him cringing , it was great. Then he sent her a message sayin' "I don't know why I came to see you ... because all I got to do was see you rubbin' his knee, your arm around him and kissin' his shoulder . All the things I only dreamed of you doin' to me ! " Man, I loved that message.

Apparently he was a complete dick ... and, get this - made her wear white underwear because he liked the innocence ! He, apparently, loves her ... but listed one and half pages worth of things he hated about her !

I thought about that, but then I realised my parents would have to stay home too and that isnt fair. So at the moment, a road trip to Berlin with a few mates is a better idea.

That's something I've never understood... How can someone remain friend with one of his/her ex ?

How can a guy remain friend with a girl he f*cked at least once ? That makes me believe that all he wants is to f*ck her again... But that's just my opinion.

plan_D said:
Break several bones .

How did that happen? Don't worry what that dick head does, just as long as you let him understand the painful way who he is messing with.

I hate guys who hit their wife's/girlfriend's.

Henk

Of course, Maestro, he wants her back . And the only reason I haven't snapped him is because my girlfriend has asked me not to get violent ...

Bust his balls, he does not want to stop so make him stop and then make it look like he started it, or provoke him so that he will start it and then you have the right to brake him in half.

Henk

plan_D said:
Of course, Maestro, he wants her back . And the only reason I haven't snapped him is because my girlfriend has asked me not to get violent ...

Then just do like the Italian Mafia in the 30s in New-York City... Take him into an abandoned warehouse with a couple of your buddies, beat him a little (may be break a bone or two, at your discretion) and before living him there you warn him that if ever he talk against you again (or do anything to your girlfriend), you'll take him to a trip to the nearest port with a pair of concrete shoes as a gift.

... Or may be I just watch too many movies...

I could easily have a few friends beat him into hospital and make sure he stays there for a while . But I'm usin' this is a test for her now ... to see if she's worth my time. If it carries on I'm leavin' her , then beatin' the shit out of him for good measure and self satisfaction.

Thank you ... I really like her , so much so I don't even mind when she talks to me ! So, I hope she passes this because I don't want to leave her. Y'know though , I ain't going to back down from this and she'll end up in tears ... and he'll end up with broken legs ! That is , if he doesn't stop or she doesn't stop it .

I'm not actually annoyed by it generally though. Being called too aggressive annoyed me ... do you honestly think I'm too aggressive ... !?! If I were, I'd have broken his face apart a long time ago.

Hey Anyway the Spain ticket is non-refundable and my folks wont let us just go without adults...Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread