What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheddar cheese said:
I didnt go for a sh*t this morning and I was extremely uncomfortable all day...But when I got home, damn, the relief...

:lol: :lol: , that is really bad. At least mate you did nit shit in your pants.

looma you are a bad son of a gun. ;)

Henk

loomaluftwaffe said:
Henk said:
What a as*hole, why did you have a ice pack on your lips?

Henk
if u read the earlier post, my lip was bleeding like hell

I threw a rock somewhere, then i heard some glass shatter :rolleyes:
try throwing a rock at something then your chances of hearing glass break drop dramaticaly :idea:

The remote to open the car broke and i got stuck in school for 1 hour watching all my friends leave

OK, but I still don't understand... Are you being teached in a Truck or what?
"The remote to open the car broke and i got stuck in school for 1 hour watching all my friends leave"

He meant that he was late for school and thus had to stay behind after school because of it.

What annoyed me was that I had to was the bloody dog and every time I get more wet than the dog. I hate dogs. I want a parrot which can talk like me and can curse. :lol:

Henk

Then ask plan_D about parrots... ;)

Today I was annoyed and a bit entertained by a show on TV. It was about freaks who call themselves Vampires and drink each others' blood... These Goth idiots, I hate them. They're definitely worst then the EMO idiots...

:lol:

lesofprimus said:
Goth morons deserve to have all their blood sucked out and be the main course in a ritual death meal...

Freakin meatballs.... "Mommy and Daddy dont give me attention, so I'll dress up like this to get attention..."

Yes, it is bullshit that they do that. My mom and dad did not give me a lot of attention, but I never did such things.

they all deserve do be killed by their own. :twisted:

Henk

I just learned that I needed a driver's licence 4A-class (for emergency vehicles) to be allowed to work as a Correctionnal Officer... WTF ? When is the last time a Correctionnal Officer drove a police car, an ambulance or a firetruck ?

Fortunately, all that you need to get the 4A-class driver's licence is a 2 years experience with a 5-class (standard car) driver's licence and complete a written exam.

lesofprimus said:
Goth morons deserve to have all their blood sucked out and be the main course in a ritual death meal...

Freakin meatballs.... "Mommy and Daddy dont give me attention, so I'll dress up like this to get attention..."

Exactly. They asked one "why do you drink blood?"
"because I think I'm a vampire. I think I'd rather be dead. I'd feel much better"
"why?"
"because I'm bothered of doing all the normal things, like walking, eating, breathing..."

stupid 14 yo old bitch dressed and make-uped like shit...

There was also a shot from their concert... OMG!

It seems something's wrong with my PC, too. Cause I'm unable to install the drivers. I thought the CD's bad, so I downloaded them from official HP site and still the same error... Damn!

mclaren_185.jpg

Fucking leave it alone, you idiots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back