What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at that white bag the woman is carrying on her left hand, it says FAG

lesofprimus said:
Goth morons deserve to have all their blood sucked out and be the main course in a ritual death meal...

Freakin meatballs.... "Mommy and Daddy dont give me attention, so I'll dress up like this to get attention..."

Attachments

• ebm2_181.jpg
    ebm2_181.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 177
Yes and now imagine they believe they are Vampires and they cut each others' hands and suck the blood - that was on the TV - and then this bitch described the taste: "It is... ee... erm.. like... you know... eehh... sweet sour.. BLOOD!"

As Les says, fucking morons!

Dam I do not know why you want to cut yourself or someone else and then drink the blood. They are non human and should be shot for being wild animals on the lose. lol lol

I do not respect the live of such sick freaks.

Henk

it's dumb, and i do dumb things most of the time, and it was true that it tasted good, though i don't do it on purpose

Actually what looma is saying can be traced to the stuff in your blood and we learned in Biology that the blood has sometimes a metal kinda taste, a sweet taste or a salty kinda taste. It is due to everything in your blood, looma do not cut yourself just to taste blood, that would be dumb.

It is sick that some people do this just for that, dam there are lots of stuff that taste way better than blood.

Henk

I just cut myself with scissors (That'll teach mum to think im old enough to not need safety scissors.. ;) ) and my blood has an iron taste. I agree though, people who deliberatly cut themselves are just sad.

Henk said:
Actually what looma is saying can be traced to the stuff in your blood and we learned in Biology that the blood has sometimes a metal kinda taste, a sweet taste or a salty kinda taste. It is due to everything in your blood, looma do not cut yourself just to taste blood, that would be dumb.

It is sick that some people do this just for that, dam there are lots of stuff that taste way better than blood.

Henk
it was an accident, and that time (around 8 yrs ago) i didn't know what blood was

If Goths are freaks, define normal. Do all people have to become exactly how you want them? Do all people have to dress like you want them? Do we all have to have the same hair colour? Do we all have to listen to the same music?

My girlfriend will bite my neck, she's drawn blood. And she wears my blood in a bottle around her neck. She loves the idea of vampires, she's largely nocturnal - like me. I'm certainly no "Goth" but I find nothing to hate , or find offensive about them.

Try actually speaking to some of them , and they aren't half bad. Alright, there are those that are out of it and rant on and on about being into death ... but you'll find a lot of them just dress how they want, listen to what they want, and look how they want. Just like all of you do.

And the best thing about Goths is ... they're the meanest bitchs in bed you'll ever meet !

plan_D said:
If Goths are freaks, define normal. Do all people have to become exactly how you want them? Do all people have to dress like you want them? Do we all have to have the same hair colour? Do we all have to listen to the same music?

Thats what I told people when I went through my phase of wearing eyeliner. Heck, if I wasnt so lazy id still wear it, too much effort in the morning though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back