What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goth children are just that, children, who desire to be so unsocial that the normal public takes notice of them.... Most were abused to some extent or another, either sexually or mentally, in their younger childhood days...

Most were ignored in one way, shape or form, either parentally or from schoolmates, and the whole Goth gimmick is their way to gain social acceptance, by hanging out with other skeeves and morons that think wearing black makeup is a form of angst experessionism...

Its all just a feeble attempt at attention, and I aint buying it... U want attention, jump in front of a bus.....

Normal public, Dan? Who's that? Everyone seems to have their own little groups, and "normal" is just another one. Just like the "rockers (sweaties)", "Goths", "Jocks" etc. etc.

Sure, some of the Goths were abused or ignored as children, but not all Goths are children. If they want to dye their hair black, and wear outrageous clothes - then so be it.

What I'm saying is , why be bothered about them? You don't have to give them attention. I just look at them as something regular, just another person walking through the street.

Normal public, Dan? Who's that?
I agree, but I was generalizing...
I just look at them as something regular, just another person walking through the street.
Then kudos to u man, but I just see some desperate meatballs, whose clothes and makeup/hair/attitude screams, "DON'T IGNORE ME!!!"

Big difference than some morons wearing Soccer Sweaters and singing club songs....
If they want to dye their hair black, and wear outrageous clothes - then so be it.
And I agree 100%... Do what u want.... I live by that creed as well, but dont be surprised and offended if their decision to "Goth Out" makes people shake their heads and wonder where their parents went wrong...
why be bothered about them? You don't have to give them attention.
Yea, I could ignore them, but u see, I like demeaning morons and making fun of the self-desperate...

Bottom line??? I dont give a shit what anybody does, just deal with what reprecussions follow...

this is almost comical you guys.............this is almost a solid repeat of what I heard and was going through in the late 60's early 70's before the travels to the east...............you frikin hippie !

I agree, to be outrageous you must be able to deal with the conseqeunces. Normally attention comes for all the wrong reasons, and most of these "Goths" don't realise that.

I enjoy ripping into anyone and everyone, as I'm sure you do, Dan. I won't deny it, I've mocked plenty of Goths for being spoilt little Middle-Class kids that mommy didn't hug as a child ... but on a day to day basis, I just don't look twice ... they probably hate that more. Hehe ...

gawd, someone shot me with a BB gun at full auto, never that plastic pellets would hurt so much

and damn that guy can't even hold a gun properly

planD said:
And the best thing about Goths is ... they're the meanest bitchs in bed you'll ever meet !
You sound like this is your first sexual partner... :icecream:
99% of Goths are Morons, just like the fat Comics Seller in The Simpsons...
cardart.gif

looma said:
that time (around 8 yrs ago) i didn't know what blood was
what, you were retarded? :lol:

No, idiots who throw themselves around on mats on the ground and look like they're having a fit are morons. What's it called, break dancing ? People in this country did that back in the 80s , and now we just think it's stupid 'cos it is.

And all you "hip-hop" geeks walking around trying your best to look like ten men. So drugged up you can't tell what day it is. I'd rather have a world full of Goths , than a world full of your geeks. At least Goths generally keep quiet and don't bother me. Instead of bouncing around the street like someone's put springs in their shoes , and shaking their arms around like they've lost all power to hold 'em ... or maybe they have, you are all high after all. How many times you crapped your pants Pisis when you lost control at one of these raves !? In fact, how many Goths have you actually ever spoken to ? Most likely none , 'cos you're an ignorant fool who obviously judges everyone by their looks. You scared of 'em or something ? Is it 'cos they'll eat your soul Pisis ? Hahah , freakin' moron. :lol:

My girlfriend isn't a Goth , but I'm pretty sure you've had all the experience with the girls high on acid ... girls are really good in bed where they're stoned off their tits, and you're so bladdered you can't move a muscle , right ? How many rock chicks have you slept with Pisis ? None ? Most likely so . You like the feeling of a girl that can't move , don't you ? They're best when they're drugged up , 'cos then they can't run away !

Oh, someone is angry... :lol:

1st, if I have to choose between Goth and HipHap, you know my choice.

2nd I listen to Reggae more than anything.

3rd thing is that Czech HipHap is something different then the one you may know from MTV... Czech HipHop is based on Grafitti and Czech Rap, it is not agressive but conterary constructive and inteligent. there is no shame of being a part of this-alike group.

4th, I never shitted my pants on any raving parties, cos I've been to max. 10 and always did only alcohol and weed. I don't do any other drugs.

5th, what is bad about breakdancing? Is it worst then sucking someones blood? Sorry but again, if I can choose to either wear a flask of blood around my neck or a cap sided on my head, you again know what I'd choose... :rolleyes:

6th I never fucked on drugs, only stoned and/or drunk.

7th, your question concerning my sexual expiriences... Hahaha. ;) :icecream:

I ain't angry, far from it. Your ignorance and stupid comments make me laugh. You wouldn't be worth my anger, Pisis. Look at some of your pictures, staring at the camera like you're a tough boy ... it's all the same from you lot.
One rave is enough to show us all how stupid you are , and how stupid raves are. Bunch of drugged dumbasses listening to noise ... great fun! Breakdancing looks stupid , that's what's wrong with it. People don't do it here anymore because everyone knows it's stupid . It's 1980s all over again ... but then East Europe never had the 1980s , did it ? You're all still catching up , in 20 years time you lot might reach the 21st Century . And wearing your hat to the side looks stupid as well , it's pointless. Also something from the freakin' 80s. I bet you walk round with a fake freakin' limp as well, don't you ? And yes, it's worse than sucking someones blood ... 'cos at least some people find pleasure from a bite , a sudden rush of pain while your heart is pumping, and the blood is rushing can be an amazing feeling ... but obviously not for all. And I don't wear blood around my neck , my girlfriend wears my blood around her neck . And you can't see it , not like I need to explain the reasons to you , but it means something to her to have a part of me with her all the time. It doesn't bother me , and it keeps her happy. Just like a tattoo means something to most people who have them done , that necklace means something to her - it isn't some dumb 1980s fashion ...

Never fucked on drugs ? News flash - weed and alcohol are drugs !

You want to judge a group of people for how they look , fine. Just don't expect no one to judge you for the way you look and the way you act. 'Cos it's just that much easier to mock people who attempt so hard to make themselves stand out ... wearing your cap sideways just makes you look like a dick ... ask anyone.

OMG, planD.... Suddenly someone who says "waste a certain part of the World" is defending the rights of people... So who is a freak then?

1) I don't wear my cap sideways, because IT IS DUMB! If you read carefuly, you'd see that that picture is called WIGGER.JPG. Is the word wigger something to be proud of?

2) "staring at the camera like you're a tough boy" - Irony, does it say anything to you? Probably not... :lol:

3) "Also something from the freakin' 80s" - Goth is from 11th-13th Century, but this isn't even original, it is much stupidier then wearing your Cap sideways or wearing a Jersey...

4) "I bet you walk round with a fake freakin' limp as well, don't you ?" - No

5) "'cos at least some people find pleasure from a bite , a sudden rush of pain while your heart is pumping, and the blood is rushing can be an amazing feeling" - Freak :lol:

Waste part of the world ? I'd waste the vast majority of the world given half the chance. Defending human rights ? No, I'm calling you a dumbass. That's what I'm doing.

Do you even know what Goth is, Pisis ? Gothic and Goth can mean various things, the term Goth has been around for centuries ... but Goths today are not the same kind of Goths in the Middle-Ages - I don't see any "Goths" today lookin' like Ostrogoths of the 12th Century , do you !?
What Goth ever called themself original ? It's a way to look , and if they feel comfortable with it , then so be it. The reason they don't bother me is they're not loud mouths , and they don't cause trouble. Unlike your kind.

It's funny how you hate people who discriminate , yet you do it yourself. Hey, Pisis ... y'know , Hitler discriminated against people for the way they looked , where they were from and who their parents were. You freakin' hypocritical dumbass.

And, my god, you must have one boring sex life, Pisis. I feel sorry for you. Use a little imagination - or has the dope destroyed it all ?

I don't hate people - unless terro scumbags - we can agree on this. Do I say I'd like to kill Goths or anything like this? No! So why do you put me in one side with Hitler? :lol:

But Goths, same as Wiggers, Chavs and other various morons are just funny. And sucking blood is annoying.

And I have quite rich sexual life, the only thing I don't do is fucking in the ass and biting till bleeding. I consider this acting in bed as at least unusual, if not perverted.

Your confused, boy...

Sucking blood is annoying !? Hahah , how the fuck does it annoy you !? You ever had it done to you? And those groups annoy you ?! Haha, fuckin' hell ... groups of people annoy you , you must have one high rate blood pressure. And I assume you think you're an individual , right?

Jesus christ, dude, grow up ... you ain't shit. You're just another member of a fuckin' group that every other group thinks are morons.

Oh aye , rich ? What? Face down 'n' blowjobs ? Everything but biting 'n' ass ... what, you into the gimp suit !? Dude, you're crackin' me up.

sorry Twitch for that, I'm sicker than a dog and about puked on my keyboard ...........oh fun.

Plan and Pisis do you both need a good fanny whacking ? :lol:

Erich said:
sorry Twitch for that, I'm sicker than a dog and about puked on my keyboard ...........oh fun.

Plan and Pisis do you both need a good fanny whacking ? :lol:

:evil4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back