What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he respects me but then he's just a kid. I was doing the same shit when I was his age... He didn't brake the piano, one of those kids did. his fault is he brought them to our house, even I forbid it.

My step brother is like your bro, he breaks everything and does not sit still and I want to kill him if he does not sit still and keeps on back chatting me, I give him a good ass wippin everytime. He is 11 now and should know that that kind of shit is for small kids and he is now not a baby any more, but his mom should wip him and maybe he will stop his shit, but bad friends also causes great shit and maybe pissis this may be why your brother does all this shit.

How old is your brother?

Henk

Did you crap your pants ? Then, worse of all, announce to all us lot that you've crapped your pants?!

At my job, the NVIB (Not Very Intelligent Bosses) installed two hot tubs in front of the main chalet (which has a Bar on the second floor)... Just behind two blocks of condominiums.

At 2:45 this morning, I received a call from the condominuims' front desk.

"Security ?" I answered.

"Hi. This is Miss X from the condominiums' front desk. There is a bunch of peoples in the tubs near the chalet making a lot of noise... Making our customers unable to sleep."

"No problem. I'll take care of that," I answered, thinking that is was two or three drunk guys.

So I went there and realized there was approximately 12 to 16 peoples (all drunk Ontarians) in two tubs... Holy sh*t !

First off, I was working alone... So no back-up for me.

Second, there was no locks on the covers. So even if I succeeded in throwing them out, I couldn't lock down the hot tubs... So they could jump back in at any time.

So I did it the good old way and I said (both in French and in English) : "Stay quiet please. We received complaints from the condos saying that you were making too much noise. So please stop screaming !"

And I walked away... But remained relatively close to the tubs. ((1) because there was some cute girls in bikini :D , and (2) because I distrusted them.)

And I was right to distrust them... I had to warn them again often after that.

The last time I warned them (I was really pissed off), I said textually : "That's the last f*cking time I warn you ! Shut the f*ck up or I'll call the police and you'll spend the rest of the night in prison !"

They finally shut up. They went away a little later... But it took them one hour to understand !

Oh, sorry great overlords.. I'll be sure never to bitch again. Right. Am I in the wrong thread? Oh right, no I'm not.

Why the change anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back