What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was notified last week that the T1 circuits that were ordered for one of the buildings I support (for networking) were installed by SBC and I could test them.

Well, Im here and the F***ers lied to me. They didnt install them!

They wasted my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel your pain, i never had a best friend for more than 1 yr cause THEY ALL F*CKIN LEAVE FOR THE US

well... actually, its his parents that had to go there, and so they just decided to live there forever

not sure what forced his parents to leaving though
nor am i sure why i said that previous post, I've been playing PF for too long

Well, I didn't miss the first episode of Band of Brothers... But the TV channel had some serious bugs yesterday... I mean, the sound was three to five seconds late on the images.

Fortunately, the same TV channel passed Band of Brothers two years ago... And I never missed an episode.

Cause I thought it's gonna be today but I miscounted one day, it was yesterday.... I'll have to download it whole when I have a new HDD with lotta space...

I blame the US with there lazy people that does not want to work and then get people from other countries pay them shit and treat them like shit and expect them to work like slaves. ;) Do not worry we also have those kind of people here, but they do work in high positions in government and in company's who are to lazy and just sit on their f***ing ass and then get payed.

Henk

What annoyed me today? woke up sick off my ass at 4:49 am, when i usually dont wake for school intil 6:30am. I looked in the mirror, and my front left tooth, the one i chipped in sixth grade, the filling that made it so you couldnt know it was chipped fell out, i was out of hair gel, i had a headache, no money for girlfreinds freinds birthday gift on friday, and i totally shitted up my bismarcks paintjob on the deck cause im painting retarted. and i had a three hour detention, and a parking ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back