What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame the US with there lazy people that does not want to work and then get people from other countries pay them shit and treat them like shit and expect them to work like slaves.
Who the fuck pissed in ur Wheaties??? They better work better than slaves, cause they're gettin paid.......

Oh, and BTW, I think u posted this in the wrong thread... U blame my home country, the USA, the land I've bled for, for what???

Henk said:
I blame the US with there lazy people that does not want to work and then get people from other countries pay them shit and treat them like shit and expect them to work like slaves. ;) Do not worry we also have those kind of people here, but they do work in high positions in government and in company's who are to lazy and just sit on their f***ing ass and then get payed.

Henk
well, those u are talking about are Filipinos, no matter how low a position u are there u will still get much higher salary than here

Well South Africans are hard working people ( not the lazy stupid sun of a bitches who does nothing ) and they would work in the US and UK because 1 pound is worth 10.60 rand and 1 $ is 6.30 Rand here so to bring back $ or pounds are great for makning something for yourself as a youn person.

Henk

dude, it is easier to give $20 than PhP1000, and $20 is more! and to believe that $1 used to be less than PhP10 here?

and dude, they aren't lazy, those Overseas Filipino workers have to go there cause they want to work there, and it also helps the Economy

and dude, if they have enough money to pay those immigrants they have the right to be lazy when they can, they worked even harder to get to that level when u can pay them (in the case of this country, that is really hard with 3 times less salary)

When I get flu that is normaly every year I get sick for a weak. I hate it, I do not get anything else except for flu every year.

Henk

I went to the mall with my mom and ALL THE f*CKIN GAMES IM LOOKING FOR MY PS2 ARE ALL F*CKING OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Henk said:
Being very drunk. Taking very long to wright this reply. Oh shit.

Henk

I know that very well.........
:big2:

Attachments

• drunk.jpg
    drunk.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 61
Looking at that screenshot again it makes me feel drunk all over again. Dam and driving home on a bike lifting someone on the handels is not to be adviced.

Henk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back