What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking through this months "Practical Classics" magazine, seeing a lovely Alfa Romeo in the ads that I could afford now that was in great condition and great value, getting all excited....then realising it was an sample ad. DAMN THEM!

a dear sister-in-law died of complications of cancer, ovarian and brain. she never gave up hope running the battle for more than 12 hellasious years with this evil

rest my sister

Erich ` :cry:

Cancer sucks, I know. Never easy to lose family. So sorry. I lost my Mom in February.

I gotta go to hospital tomorrow for a "proceedure." Schiessa!

thanks gents for your sympathies as they mean quite a lot to me and the wife.

Twitch I know too the evil and I have something going on this summer to be yanked out.

good success to you !

another funeral on Friday then who knows about my sister in laws service and my uncle in Cali may last a week if that. guys if you don't see me much on here or elsewhere then you will know why

Well, this happend on the 21 Aprill the Friday when I saw someone get hit by a car and die of his wounds and then today my dad heard a friend of his died. Tonight I was at the same place where the guy got hit by the car and it is freaky.

It was a teacher at a local school and he has kids. The guy who killed him with his car is 22 and does not have license and was drunk and drove away just to give himself up the next day. That is really bad.

Henk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back