What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoyed isn't the right word, more I realise how much I have to improve. I shot today in a competition and the attached are the cards that I shot, two at 50 meters and one at 100 meters.

I came last in my category.

Attachments

• 50M Target 1.jpg
    50M Target 1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 50M Target 2.jpg
    50M Target 2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 100M Target.jpg
    100M Target.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 83
You should have seen the other guys. I thought that I had done well, but as I said, I came last.

The wild one I think was because I tensed up and put too much pressure into the shoulder forcing it up and left. Jerking the trigger tends to send them down to the right

Oy, I like getting presents for my birthday as much as the next person, but... when your parents spend $100+ on clothes instead of getting you something that would fit in the same price range, something is messed up. For me, it was an electronic trigger frame for my Spyder Xtra. Lets weigh the options:
Electric Trigger Frame: $75
Grand total clothing price: $120

The "reasoning" behind the choice is that "You're going off to college [after this summer, when I get a job smart ones] soon, and that paintball stuff is just a waste of money"

OK, so my g/f went to a Aerobic competition and when she comes to my door afterwards, the mobile phone rings... She won the first prize - a Scooter - but she won't get it because she wasn't presented when they draw the loss! :leftfighter2: :bunny: :explosivesmile: :explosivesmile: :explosivesmile: :explosivesmile: :explosivesmile:

do you mean she wasn't present when they were giving out the awards? if so that sucks!
Yes, absolutely. She almost cried when she came to me...

And !!!damn!!! I missed a P-51D passing my garden!!! I managed to make just this lousy small picture before it disappeared... I think it was an P-51D, concerning the engine sound, speed and shape...

Attachments

• mustang.jpg
    mustang.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 55
Being at work locked in a room with no windows both days of the base airshow. ^%@(#*$^@()#*$^)@(#$*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back