What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
A stupid b*tch working for a bank calling me five times in four weeks to sell me her f*cking Master-Card Gold... And who the f*ck gave her my phone number? I don't even have an account with this bank !

The last time I got very clear :

<Ring> <Ring> <Ring>

- Hello ?
- Hi, this is Mrs. X from the HSBC (or whatever) bank calling to know if you would be interrested to obtain our Master-Card Gold...
- I don't give a sh*t about your f*cking credit card ! As far as I'm concerned, you can stick it up your f*cking *** !

<CLAK>

Maestro said:
A stupid b*tch working for a bank calling me five times in four weeks to sell me her f*cking Master-Card Gold... And who the f*ck gave her my phone number? I don't even have an account with this bank !

The last time I got very clear :

<Ring> <Ring> <Ring>

- Hello ?
- Hi, this is Mrs. X from the HSBC (or whatever) bank calling to know if you would be interrested to obtain our Master-Card Gold...
- I don't give a sh*t about your f*cking credit card ! As far as I'm concerned, you can stick it up your f*cking *** !

<CLAK>
rofl.gif

well tore out my right ankle muscles at work yesterday, sleepless night and then fool enough to go rippin up the pavement 35 miles this morn on my road bike . . . and now paying the dues for it .

yeah call me stupid

Stupid.

And nothing annoyed me. Tattoos relax me a lot.

Pisis said:
Being caught by my sister when watching the "Busty Lesbians.mpg" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: , dam that is nasty, how the hell did that happen? The thing is that your sister now know something that you do not want your mom to know and she can use it to her advantage.

Well having to catch up on all my E-mails and reply to all the replies from this site, dam it is a sh*t load of them.

Henk

The weather,it's stiil dark and raining.Besides,my neighbour is smoking by the window.How will she be kissing her husband? Maybe like an ash-tray.:lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww , lanc has become a man! Some advise lanc, don't mention sheep to the girl.

Wait a second while I go vomit from that image that just drilled it's way into my head. Lanc, you are one twisted child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back