What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not hot enough yet Tiger, I'm still waiting for it to warm up. Summer in the tropics is nice Looma, warm and sunny much nicer than cold and wet...

loomaluftwaffe said:
what's hot to you? imagine summer in the tropics dude, I go through that every year

28C is hot to me. I like the cold and the wet! The only advantage to summer is all the ladys wearing very little!8)

Well hot here in the south is 42C and 28C in the winter or 32C in the middle of the winter. IF it gets hot her like in 42C there is a hot wind that blows with the blazing sun, we call it a burg wind since it comes from the north in the same direction of the mounton. After the hot weather we normally get rain and a few days of cold weather. Our dam was 35% full and now it is 71% since the winter began because of the hot days and the rain that follows.

42C summer... damn Henk same here, but no winter, just rain
It isn't warm here, it's HOT, I've seen this guy had a punishment and had to stand up without moving for the whole lunch time, cause his crayons melted... In the "cooler" mornings, after taking a bath, u have to wipe twice, one for the water and one for the sweat

Im not a big fan of the heat - heat normally means a high pollen count and I really suffer from hayfever, which really sucks...Around 20-25 C is nice for me but any hotter is just a waste, you cant enjoy the weather when youre sweating buckets...I also prefer colder, wetter weather. Dull grey days are nice.

CC I know what you mean, I also have hayfever and it really is the worst thing for me, but I get it from dust mites and we live in a old house so dust does come through and the vacuum just makes it worse because it does not filter out the dust mites and my lungs will fill with that sh*t and I can not breath.

I hate it but I have medication that I use and I do not get it at all during the day or on warm days, on tablet per day. Now it is great, I do not get it so much as I use to.

I kinda have that too
to most of u here, summer here is all year round
this house doesn't have a living room air-conditioner

I like heat but it is not my favourite.When in Poland the temperature is high I think I should moved to Finland.Unfortunately, when a winter is frosty I catch a cold very often.Because I'm not a wild duck I don't fly away in spring or autumn and I stay there in my country.Maybe it's a mistake.

hot, wet, polluted, i go through that everyday
luckily, i am a wild duck and i get to go abroad during the summer... most of the time

Our power company of South Africa having problems with the nuclear powerplant in Cape Town and it is effecting us here in the south to sit without power in the night and the idiots in controle of the company did not plan ahead but got fat bonus last year.

Here it can be hot any day and cold the next. I love 25C weather, it is the right temperature.

Just thought I would share that.

Now somethind did annoy me today.

I have to do a night flight tonight until about 2 in the morning so I should be sleeping right now. Anyways I had to get up at like 8 and register my wifes car for her and then I figured I would just sleep again when I get home. Well needless to say I am still awake and can not sleep now. I will probably fall alseep in my flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread