What annoyed you today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? You saw me plenty today... ;)

Kniowing that I should really be doing some note-making for history but not having the willpower. :lol: And this bloody dog were looking after is farting so much we'll have to be evacuated on suspicion of a gas leak anytime soon.

So, they robbed me...

Three guys caught me in the metro, punched me 3 times in a face, pulled a knife on me and cut off my camera directly from neck - not to mention that I had the pictures with Jan Wiener on it. The overall lost is aroun $300!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Since you're allright, everything is ok.You 'll buy a lot of cameras in your life.I used to believe that such places are under police supervision though.Did this happened in Prague?

Yes, it has happened in one of the center stations in Prague - the Train Main Station, which is well known for its cronny existences that seem to "live" around... Immediately after that, I ran to tell a police guards, who sent me to a police station that is one stair above the metro plattform. This lady there told me that I must "...wait one hour until the shifts change" :evil: So what should I do. I just went home and in the afternoon, I went there and told the officer everything... It should be recorded on the cameras but those cameras don't record, they just screen... God help us against the terrorists!

On the other hand, I ordered the very same camera for lower price than it costed originally and it is expected to come within just 2 days, so what makes me pissed off most is the lost of about 100 pictures with the RAF veteran... :(

GOD DAMM! I just recieved an email from the online shop saying that the camera isnt avaialable anymore. I treid some other shop, but it really makes me nervous....

yeah that's a shame to hear that pisis, how's your face now?

being really tired for some reason... although rather ammusingly i was too tired to bother typing things out on the keyboard so i used the on screen keyboard with the mouse and damn i got good, what fun it was too :lol:

I keep trying to post music files and crap but my internet keeps flipping out on me. The only thing keeping me from through my laptop through the wall is because I need it for school. Otherwise, I'd be my neighbor's new roomate.

Thanks for your kind words of pity, guys. :confused:

Matt308 said:
Sorry to hear that Pisis. Glad they only cut the camera strap.
Yep, it could end up much worse...

the lancaster kicks *** said:
yeah that's a shame to hear that pisis, how's your face now?
LOL, not that bad, actually. I have my chin and right cheek swollen a bit...

BTW, I ordered that very same camera for a sale price $200! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back