What annoyed you today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I think I need to put you guys in some sort of perspective........

rode my bike 116 miles on Saturday and almost witnessed a terrible motorcycle to Gravel truck crash which claimed the life the 19 year old biker riding a Ninja rocket at over 100mph into the other lane and getting crushed under the wheels of the gravel truck. The guy what was left of him and his scattered bike were still stuck under the front tires of the gravel truck with bicyclists passing the scene. From what we heard later his 3 other biker buddies told him to slow down as he had just purchased his new "toy". Well at least 20 bicyclists are now having to go in for trauma after witnessing this bloody awful mess; I've got to try and console a good freind watching on the spoit as this was happening

life is strange

E ~

I too had a motorcycle back when. Am lucky to be alive in hindsight. When you are young and invincible, you take risks that you would never contemplate as you get older. What my parents were thinking giving me a Yamaha at 14 is beyond me.

I wish my parents had thought to give me a Yamaha at 14, Oh the fun I could have on the moors :lol: They gave me a Mini instead though...albeit at 12...and that was probably for the best :lol:

No, I mean making stupid decisions that did or almost did result in your harm or death. I can specifically recall zooming home like a bat out of hell, took a corner at 50-60mph in a residential neighborhood and caught some sand on the side of the road. Front tire came out from under me, slid to the curb, and the curb saved my life. I literally road the curb around the curve. Scares me to this day thinking about it. If it didn't kill me, I'd probably be writing this by blowing through a tube.

the motorcycle crotch rockets are so much more sophisticated than the bikes we even had 10 years ago, the power is actually too much for 3/4rs of the riders of any experience on any point on the planet............

speaking of which we have a total bozo that likes to rip it up one of our main streets around 8 pm at night doing wheelies and passing trucks. The punk must be blowing out 70mph. One slip, one faulty mistake on his side and he will be vaporized, and don't kid yourselves you're man enough to do this kinda crap

Matt308 said:
No, I mean making stupid decisions that did or almost did result in your harm or death. I can specifically recall zooming home like a bat out of hell, took a corner at 50-60mph in a residential neighborhood and caught some sand on the side of the road. Front tire came out from under me, slid to the curb, and the curb saved my life. I literally road the curb around the curve. Scares me to this day thinking about it. If it didn't kill me, I'd probably be writing this by blowing through a tube.

Deary me.. :lol:

Well you mean that..then no. Ive rolled over a couple of times and done quite a bit of crashing but in complete safety...oh the fun :lol:

Tons of those videos on YouTube. I was 1 ot those 3/4 idiots. Except I didn't have the talent (nor the money) to attempt those circus stunts. Reminds me of Jackass. So stupid it makes me cringe.

Pisis I know how you feel now. Some f*cking punk, no wait one of our nations best citizens that is portrait as being so poor and Innocent stole my mobile phone at work and now lost a lot of data and numbers which I needed for work and it piss me off so much that you can take something that belongs to someone els.

F*ck them all in this criminal invested, corrupt invested and so called poor suffering people of this country. They are criminals and nothing more than barbarians and can not be called people, but to those who are innocent I give them their credit and must say nothing intended toward them.

Are firearms readily accessible to South Africans, Henk?:shock:

Keep your cool Dude. This won't be the only time in life that the lowlife scumbags get advantage. Just remember, karma does exist. What comes around goes around. Rest assured that the same person who stole your mobile will likely die of drug induced liver disease, be shot by someone else, or end up incarcerated with a large gay black man named, Deapanus.

back to my subject at hand, ya know sometimes you want to go out and really beat on knumb-skulls. the bike co-ordinator after the event this past Saturday gets a phone call from some old ***** at 11 pm. Stating her feelings that had the cyclists (us) not been on this road then the crotch rocket kid would not have been killed and the mess also would not have closed the road both directions for 6 hrs............ So crap on all of us that take an alternative means of transportation.

it takes all kinds

Yes, for criminals it is very easy but for the normal person it is very hard to protect yourself. They do not just rob you here they kill you to. Here in South Africa criminals are king and the law bows to them and they get better and smarter by the day.

I wish he would get smashed by a train out of controle or all their freaking shacks would catch fire and we will be rid of the illness and trash that live and bread there.

If you were here you would know what I mean, stuff are so expensive here that if someone steals something from you, you feel so mad you can just go mad and kill them all. My whole pay check are going to a new mobile and I must get one for work.

Well...

It wasn't that you couldn't do anything.:) I would just hope you would return the favor if (God forbid) the need arose.

Someone parked in a handicapped spot. In my past I may have flattened tires for that offense.

am i to assume therefore that the parkee was not "Handicapped"? over here we call them disabled................

and the way i see it we owe you a great deal for the aid we recieved in WWII in terms of supplies and food, but in terms of the fighting we owe you nothing, you weren't fighting for us we were both fighting the same cause against a common enemy.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back