What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol:

I know how that happens but once they get it fixed you get a nice chunk of backpay.

They stopped paying me flight pay for 6 months one time and on top of it did not pay me COLA with dependents for 18 months and it all came in a nice one lump sum and then it was payed like normal after that.

Adler to give you an idea of who i am :
15 years old
2.06 meters thats roughly 6 foot 6 isn't it ???
A bit of a pot gut...
This little sh!t has been p!ssing me off for two years, and every year as soon as he anoys me to my snap point he gets a hiding.
Don't get me wrong i am not a bully i do not lke using my size to my advantage ,however because i am recultent to do this i get little kids with big mouths trying to do stuff to me to impress their mates as soon as they cross that invisible line i snap then i go all out and when they stop hitting i stop kicking or punching. There doesn't seem to be any other way i am not well liked and have a small circle of friends and are often forced to punish people when they start me...
I DO not hit first, they start it i attempt to finish it......
Maybe that is a sufficient explaination...... maybe......
oh well sh!t happens....:)

Well, he had it coming then mate..... Had one of them as well in school, tried to impress the "ladies" and all that. But that was until I sorted him out with a heavy date with a locker....

Well Aussie dont take me wrong I am not judging you. As you said you did not start it and in that case it is defence and the other guy had it coming.

My father allways told me never to start a fight but to finish it.

I'll give you a tip for oral presentations (something I, unfortunately, only figured out in grade 11) : use humour. Make everything a joke... In short, make an Howard Stern out of yourself. I did it once, I got the best score in an oral presentation ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back