What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Waking up to a blowing pink with red srtipped left eyeball for almost two weeks now. Started to get better, then went south again last weekend. Started some prescription eye drops on Saturday, which helps after a couple doses, but next morning I can guide Santas sleigh again with my eyeball!!!
Called contacted Virtuwell again, no help, if doesn't get better in a couple days go into your doctor he says, easier said than done, soonest Dr. appt is Dec 14th!!!
Gonna get a covid test anyway just to rule it out.

People are panicking in PG, emptying shelves because of events on the coast. These morons don't realize that we are not affected because a lot of merchandise gets trucked in from Alberta and has to pass through PG. Shades of the early COVID panic. Highway 7 may reopen soon which is a major route out of Vancouver
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-landslides-trucking-alternative-routes-1.6251759
I've seen the photos of what happened for highway, and hope it repairs sooner.

A few weeks back I bought a little something I needed for the airplane on ebay. $6.10 including shipping and tax. Was supposed to be here the following Monday via USPS. On Monday I used the provided tracking info to see if was out for delivery. It had been delivered on Saturday.

To New York, not Florida.

I sent the seller a message through ebay saying it had been shipped to the wrong address.

The package arrived on Tuesday. They had shipped it to me Okay but just sent the wrong tracking info. Then I found it would not fit my airplane; too large.

Then I got a message from the seller saying they had taken care of it. Another package arrived a couple of days later, with more of the same items.

So now I have eight milspec rubber grommets that won't fit. But I got a great deal on them!

So I ordered some of a smaller size from Grainger. They came and fit; but I had to order 10 of them when I only needed one. A local seller had them but probably would have required a minimum order of 100 as well as a $20 smaller than minimum order fee.

And as it turned out a friend of mine was working on a Cessna and both the large and the smaller grommets were just what he needed.

That's what you get for making no improvements to your property. Inflation is driving up property values, and the greedy taxman and bankers are raking it in. This is starting to remind me of 2009.
Improvements like what? Renovation? Or adding CCTV? Or colouring the fences???

Inflation is driving up, very fast, everywhere ... Too fast ... Too uncontrollable ...

Yes, the rich men get richer and richer ...

Too many to talk, but I prefer to stay out of politics ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back