What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Marcel and Artesh,
Ha! If you have a wife and six kids, you never have to worry about stuff like that. You just have to worry that the bill collectors will catch up with you before you die.😟
What? Six kids??? I even can't imagine that! By current situation in Iran, if we ever manage to get married, one, maybe two, kids ...

However, spiritually, me and my girlfriend are parents of several kids who live in an orphanage in southern suburbs of city, many of them are under 8 years old.

Waiting all day for an Amazon delivery, scheduled for delivery today by 22.00 hrs, only to be informed, via e-mail, at 16.30 hrs that delivery will now be tomorrow, perhaps Tuesday !!!

Third day running of waiting for the Amazon delivery, originally due on Sunday !
Delivery slots are not shown on the tracking info, only that they can be between 08.00hrs and 22.00hrs !!!
Gave up at around 17.30 hrs today, and contacted Amazon Customer Service, who informed me delivery will now be tomorrow - another day wasted, waiting around !!!!

Just had an up-date re the Amazon order - apparently, it's lost !
Contacted Customer Service, and a free replacement has now been arranged, which should arrive in a couple of days.
If the original order arrives, I can either refuse delivery or return it, so I'm satisfied with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back