What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

LOL...BTDT before. High powered drugs are your friend! We've had a thread going for a couple of days about stones over on another board I'm on.....
-Yeah, dude...
-Like that's what the doctor guy said right before I went bye-bye.
-A couple pills, some stuff squirted IV and then some really groovy gas...
-And the crazy M&Ms they gave me to take home. Or maybe to Mars, who knows??? I'll try to send a post card...

The Gas prices over there, are really, really, really expensive!

Believe it or not, that's one of few things that I like about Iran ...

You can have a king - or even an emperor - s life here, if you work abroad. Technically even lowest payment in EU or US, is more than enough for at least 3 - 4 months of living here.

Nasty Covid taking away my taste buds. All drinks I drank today tasted like water and the bread is like chewing paper.
If they took away my taste buddies i would be peeved too.

download (11).jpeg

What, as much flavour as that ??!!
The packaging tastes better !!!!
I didn't say a "sole that has just stepped into dogshit, then it would have had flavor. (Although I think at the moment I would not recognize the difference between a clean sole and a shitted-on-sole at the moment as I definitely have no smell or taste at all).

Discovered today a product we had moulded by our local moulder back in January had the wrong Core setup that was missed and parts were breaking out in the field in use.

Gonna be a hefty replacement bill to replace hundreds already installed and buried.....not happy....

On the positive side of the 33000 made only 3700 had been shipped out for use, hopefully we will recover a good portion before the rest get out to be installed.....

Chased around town over three hours, for a pipe fitting I need for a fluid tank in the shop. Nobody has it, can't seem to find one anywhere. Emailed the tank vendor to see if they can tell me the thread spec, so I can find the mating fitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back