What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Biological father passed away Monday am. Next morning my brother was complaining about money. Big argument about funeral costs, who was paying what, talking about 10,000, 5,000, who was doing this and that. My sister has power of attorney, thank God. There was a big fight. My other two brothers got involved. So instead of grieving, those three brothers of mine are beefing and making it difficult. They aren't talking to each other. It has me very irritated with all of them, especially my brothers.

My deepest condolences to the entire family

My wife's grandmother passed away this morning in Germany. She will be missed. The first time my wife (when we first stated dating) took me home to meet her family, she was the only one who didn't judge me, and made me feel totally at ease. To think of all the things she witnessed as a young girl during WW2. May she rest in peace.

My condolences to you, Chris and the family.

My wife's grandmother passed away this morning in Germany. She will be missed. The first time my wife (when we first stated dating) took me home to meet her family, she was the only one who didn't judge me, and made me feel totally at ease. To think of all the things she witnessed as a young girl during WW2. May she rest in peace.
My condolences on your loss, Chris.
May her soul rests in eternal peace.
:salute:

Biological father passed away Monday am. Next morning my brother was complaining about money. Big argument about funeral costs, who was paying what, talking about 10,000, 5,000, who was doing this and that. My sister has power of attorney, thank God. There was a big fight. My other two brothers got involved. So instead of grieving, those three brothers of mine are beefing and making it difficult. They aren't talking to each other. It has me very irritated with all of them, especially my brothers.

My condolences to both of you for your loss.

Stop by hobby lobby tonight. They are going the way of Michaels. 4 shelves if airplanes and two are empty, the third has a tank filling in. Only the academy Memphis Bell and two Atlantis kits. Hope it is just because they had their sale last week. Lots of anime (sp) and star wars.

Stop by hobby lobby tonight. They are going the way of Michaels. 4 shelves if airplanes and two are empty, the third has a tank filling in. Only the academy Memphis Bell and two Atlantis kits. Hope it is just because they had their sale last week. Lots of anime (sp) and star wars.
Shared route
From Conroe to Scale Model Supplies via I-35 N.

16 hr 57 min (1,132 mi)
16 hr 57 min in current traffic

1. Head north on N Pacific St toward W Davis St
2. Turn left onto W Phillips St
3. Turn right onto N Fwy Service Rd
4. Use the left lane to take the I-45 N ramp
5. Merge onto I-45 N
6. Keep left to continue on I-345
7. Continue onto US-69 N/N Mississippi Ave
8. Turn right onto US-60 E/US-69 N/U.S. Rt. 66
9. Turn right onto US-166 E/Maple St
10. Turn left onto US-69 N
11. Slight right onto KS-7
12. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for US 69 N/KS-7 N/Ft Scott/Mound City
13. Merge onto KS-7 N/US-69 N
14. Take exit 2U toward I-70 E/St Louis
15. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-70 E/St Louis
16. Keep left, follow signs for I-70 E/St Louis
17. Take exit 2N on the left for U.S 71 N toward Interstate 29 N/Interstate 35 N/Saint Joseph/Des Moines
18. Keep right at the fork to continue on I-35 N, follow signs for Interstate 35 N/Des Moines
19. Use the left lane to take exit 137B for I-35 N toward Minneapolis
20. Keep right at the fork to continue on I-35E N, follow signs for St Paul
21. Take exit 104A for Randolph Ave
22. Turn left onto Randolph Ave
23. Turn right onto Lexington Pkwy S
24. Turn right
25. Arrive at location: Scale Model Supplies
For the best route in current traffic visit https://maps.app.goo.gl/TxnB7CdBNWRAVtnt9

Biological father passed away Monday am.

My wife's grandmother passed away this morning in Germany.
Condolences to you both, it's hard to have those close to us pass away, especially if they've been a family fixture for a lifetime.

I've come to find that pulling a stick out of one's eye is far easier to deal with than losing a loved one.

Seriously.

Shared route
From Conroe to Scale Model Supplies via I-35 N.

16 hr 57 min (1,132 mi)
16 hr 57 min in current traffic

1. Head north on N Pacific St toward W Davis St
2. Turn left onto W Phillips St
3. Turn right onto N Fwy Service Rd
4. Use the left lane to take the I-45 N ramp
5. Merge onto I-45 N
6. Keep left to continue on I-345
7. Continue onto US-69 N/N Mississippi Ave
8. Turn right onto US-60 E/US-69 N/U.S. Rt. 66
9. Turn right onto US-166 E/Maple St
10. Turn left onto US-69 N
11. Slight right onto KS-7
12. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for US 69 N/KS-7 N/Ft Scott/Mound City
13. Merge onto KS-7 N/US-69 N
14. Take exit 2U toward I-70 E/St Louis
15. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-70 E/St Louis
16. Keep left, follow signs for I-70 E/St Louis
17. Take exit 2N on the left for U.S 71 N toward Interstate 29 N/Interstate 35 N/Saint Joseph/Des Moines
18. Keep right at the fork to continue on I-35 N, follow signs for Interstate 35 N/Des Moines
19. Use the left lane to take exit 137B for I-35 N toward Minneapolis
20. Keep right at the fork to continue on I-35E N, follow signs for St Paul
21. Take exit 104A for Randolph Ave
22. Turn left onto Randolph Ave
23. Turn right onto Lexington Pkwy S
24. Turn right
25. Arrive at location: Scale Model Supplies
For the best route in current traffic visit https://maps.app.goo.gl/TxnB7CdBNWRAVtnt9
Haven't been in that store for several years. That place may give several members strokes when they see the isles of model cars/planes.

The Chinese and their stupid spy balloons flying over my house. LITERALLY
I read this morning that the call signs for the aircraft involved in shooting the balloon down were "FRANK01 and FRANK02". Tribute to WW1 American Fighter Pilot Frank Luke who popped 14 "balloons" in the war.

Last edited:
You are much closer to Hobby Towne in Baton Rouge. Definitely the best in the south and will rival any in the US. Easy on/off near I-10. I think there may be a Google video posted.

There were three in the area. One closed in the 90s, the one a couple of miles closes around 2010. The new one that opened 90 minutes away was ran into the ground when the owner passed away and the daughter that lived 4 hours away hired a bad manager and would not take advice from the local IPMS about what items the members needed to get local. Only 30 minutes to I10 and 4 hours later, I'm there. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back