What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Biological father passed away Monday am. Next morning my brother was complaining about money. Big argument about funeral costs, who was paying what, talking about 10,000, 5,000, who was doing this and that. My sister has power of attorney, thank God. There was a big fight. My other two brothers got involved. So instead of grieving, those three brothers of mine are beefing and making it difficult. They aren't talking to each other. It has me very irritated with all of them, especially my brothers.

That is a bad spell in time. Hope it will come in good order one way or another.
Take care.

Biological father passed away Monday am. Next morning my brother was complaining about money. Big argument about funeral costs, who was paying what, talking about 10,000, 5,000, who was doing this and that. My sister has power of attorney, thank God. There was a big fight. My other two brothers got involved. So instead of grieving, those three brothers of mine are beefing and making it difficult. They aren't talking to each other. It has me very irritated with all of them, especially my brothers.

My condolences.

Yesterday, three young MMA punks have beaten the two members of our Mountain Rescue Service (1st was beaten due to him refusing to tow their car from the skiing path, second was beaten while trying to help the colleague). The punks also punched and K.O.-d a girl that was trying to help the good guys.
Police intervened, locked them up, and released them today, since this amounts to a misdemeanor here (Mountan Rescue Service member is not in the league of police officer - beating the later is a felony). One of the a$$holes is a son of a high-ranking politician.

Yesterday, three young MMA punks have beaten the two members of our Mountain Rescue Service (1st was beaten due to him refusing to tow their car from the skiing path, second was beaten while trying to help the colleague). The punks also punched and K.O.-d a girl that was trying to help the good guys.
Police intervened, locked them up, and released them today, since this amounts to a misdemeanor here (Mountan Rescue Service member is not in the league of police officer - beating the later is a felony). One of the a$$holes is a son of a high-ranking politician.
Publicity is about their only recourse.

More ice coming today. We've been almost completely iced in since Monday morning. Supposed to get into the upper 40's on Thursday tho, so that will help. It's bad enough here at the house, that I can't even get into the garage to work on the airplane. I don't do solid ice walking anymore if I don't have to.
And my late sister always wondered why I sad"Hell no I'm not leaving California".

Extreme earthquakes are not very common and rately last more than 90 seconds.
Tornadoes, on the otherhand, are like a seasonal thing. Like, an annual event or something.

I'd much rather have my stuff knocked off a shelf instead of flung into the next county, along with the shelf, house, car, neighbors house, etc.

Yeap, and Tornado season is only a few months a way. Here it runs from April through September. Although they can happen all year long. We had one come through at Christmas time two years ago. Killed a few people, tore through a small town, and hit an Amazon warehouse directly.

Work slow down means no overtime this week. After averaging 9 hours a week last year, not getting any is a real kick to the gut. You get used to having that extra cash. Maybe some late breaking orders will come in tomorrow and give me an excuse to work a half day on Saturday.

Cancer is a bitch.

Both my wife's grandmother and my aunt have weeks left to live. Not a good week so far for my family.
My condolances.
My uncle passed two years ago from lymphoma. He never gave up. Confined to his bed, he still called in every day to check on the business. I remember the last call he made, wanting to make sure we had enough metal. (He was our purchaser.) His wife and daughter yelling at us, because, don't we realize he's dying? Someone failed to tell him. He died two days later.
He is sorely missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back