What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

His report date for boot camp?
Or is he in the reserve?
When I was in the Army Reserve, I could always count on them switching our drill dates by planning something on a non-drill weekend. My wedding, for example.

Sorry I missed this, Greg. He inducted this last Monday morning, active duty and not Reserve. He was already sworn into inactive reserve, i.e. hurry up and wait as DerAdlerIstGelandet DerAdlerIstGelandet as implied -- not that that will change going forward, 'cause HUAW is right up there with the Eagle shitting on Friday.

Waiting for his first phone call with APO info. Five days in, I know he's feeling it hard. Sucks to be him, be we all go through it.

If a fat guy (me) slips and falls on ice at the end of his driveway, twists the he!! out of his back, and lands on his hip so hard he see stars and no one is around to hear it, do I make a sound?

Dang right I make a sound, mostly me uttering several previously known cuss words, and several newly made up ones!!!
So you went from one hand clapping to one hip cracking ?

Next time, slip on the ice at work, so you can get workman's comp!
Won't work, they already know of my on-going back issues.
Bad things happen in three's they say so I'm just waiting for that giant ACME Anvil to fall from the sky and land on my head. At least my back shouldn't hurt anymore.

Attachments

• acme.jpg
    acme.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 9
Sincerely hope your back gives you less grief as you go. Not a good thing to have to deal with.
Couldn't agree more, suffered with mine for close to 40 years before I plucked up enough courage to get it seen to and had enough faith in the required surgery. Now I only get the odd twinge every now and then. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back