What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Changed to USD, it's about 0.02 USD here ...

15000 Rials, if you have the fuel card, or double , if you don't have one.

Number wise, 15000 is higher than any other number mentioned here...

But thanks to "Universe LightSpeeding" [stronger version of Skyrocketing] inflation, you can't do anything with. It's completely worthless. Meanwhile you can do something with 15000 of any other mentioned currencies.

80 octane, high of $1.80 per Liter, or 1 gallon is 3.8 liters, or $6.84 per gallon.
So you guys crying in the US can go fish!
No. When we're literally SITTING on enough oil to supply us for hundreds of years but politicians and "environMENTALists" do what they do, fishing is the last thing I'd like to do to them.

100$ or more to fill the pickup every week. Wish I could find a replacement for the wife's Audi faster.

Ordered a new range for the kitchen this morning. Went to pick it up and after 30 minutes they say they can't find it. Cancelled my order, but refund won't go thru til sometime during week...

C cvairwerks , I use this website to check prices and models available in Iran and as a global reference. they're based in Japan, but have shipping all across the world. I hope it be more useful to you:

Changed to USD, it's about 0.02 USD here ...

15000 Rials, if you have the fuel card, or double , if you don't have one.

Number wise, 15000 is higher than any other number mentioned here...

But thanks to "Universe LightSpeeding" [stronger version of Skyrocketing] inflation, you can't do anything with. It's completely worthless. Meanwhile you can do something with 15000 of any other mentioned currencies.

Nice spring day yesterday so we went to the local out door art festival to just hang out. This is a high dollar art event that raises money for charity and art scholarships. All these nice young things in shorts and sun dresses. It was all fun and games untill the girl walked by with fur crawling out from underneath her arms. My eyes...o the inhumanity...

Nice spring day yesterday so we went to the local out door art festival to just hang out. This is a high dollar art event that raises money for charity and art scholarships. All these nice young things in shorts and sun dresses. It was all fun and games untill the girl walked by with fur crawling out from underneath her arms. My eyes...o the inhumanity...
Whassamatter? You think that's indecent exposure, and she should be furry all over, huh?

When my last daughter was still at home, her friends who hung out here were called "my semi-daughters". Once when they were discussing shaving, one (of Italian ancestry) looked at me and said, " I'm your hairy semi-daughter. If I don't shave every day you wouldn't recognise me."

Whassamatter? You think that's indecent exposure, and she should be furry all over, huh?
Not into wookies

Attachments

• Malla.jpg
    Malla.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back